I need a drink, lol

Nice way to finish off the month but good lord I didn't get to eat, drink or chit since 8am this morning until 5pm now. The two of us were rockin' out cars left and right. Now that I'm sitting here supposed to be doing paperwork, I don't want to do anything, not even move.

Guest 515tinter
Nice way to finish off the month but good lord I didn't get to eat, drink or chit since 8am this morning until 5pm now. The two of us were rockin' out cars left and right. Now that I'm sitting here supposed to be doing paperwork, I don't want to do anything, not even move.

:spit

this is the best I can do for ya!

Guest filmslayer

:spit

this is the best I can do for ya!

I'm having a cold one for ya !!! :spit

Im with ya, since monday it has been crazy busy, didnt even eat till I got home around 8pm, started at 9am - great day though, tints/remote starters/alarms/audio/back up cams - and that was just monday - wish it was like this all the time.

Archived