98 Monte Carlo tint

Guest Jdtint

Guest Jdtint

So first off I am relatively new at tinting and do it because I enjoy doing it

so my apologies if I don't use the proper tinting lango. I am not in business just mess around with buddys and do it for fun but

my buddy gave me his Monte Carlo to tint. I have done his driver and passenger side windows beautiful no bubbles or streaks under tint but when I went to tint his back window not back glass the small windows behind

driver and passenger I have ran into trouble can't seem to get it to lay without fingers. I have tried heatshrinking it. Pulling all the fingers vertically. Cleaned it and triple cleaned it. I don't kno wat to do can someone give some

advice I appreciate it. It is remvu premium film thanks

Guest 515tinter

hmm...been awhile since I've done one of those but cant see any reason why u would be having any problems, those cars are cake especially the rear quarters

Guest SIR TINTSALOT

is it the 4 door? If so those have hard plastic up against them and are a pain in the ass to trim and get clean. The 2 door should be easy though

Guest SIR TINTSALOT

my bad, I got it mixed up with the Lumina. I hate those, the only people that drive those want a cheap ass price, and never want whats it's worth

Archived