Unusal Customer

My Brother in Law got a new 2010 Mazda 3 around a year ago, but just now saw it up close for the first time.

When they first bought it, I mentioned I could tint the windows for them, but they declined, they wanted a "professional" tint job, and would just have the dealer do it.

They paid the Dealer a price that everyone on here could have a VERY comfortable living by only doing 2-3 cars a day.

So, I see the car today, and on the right rear door is a 1/8" gap at the front edge of the window as you look at the car from the outside.

I mention he should take it to the Dealer to get the window done properly, and he says it doesn't bother him, it is not an issue.

Don't you wish you could leave 1/8" light gaps and the Customer doesn't care ?

Guest Diamond Tints

Im going to ask stuid question here, Why they not use you? You not got your own shop, or do it mobile or something?? It makes no sense for him to go elsewhere!!!

Im going to ask stuid question here, Why they not use you? You not got your own shop, or do it mobile or something?? It makes no sense for him to go elsewhere!!!

I told them I would do it, my guess is that he checked with the Dealer and got sold a load of smelly Bull stuff, I would guess if you buy this tint job from us, we will throw in a coupla of free oil changes. He has NO sales resistance !

Archived