nothing like that here..we just carry a money back stick...lmao

you obviously haven't seen my complaint department :krazy

I remember that bis a$$ sword - "I do" :krazy

Guest Diamond Tints
Customer: When can you do my car

Me: How about right now?

Customer: Oh I dont have time today

Me: Ok, tomorrow then?

Customer: I have a doctors's appointment tomorrow.

Me: Well how about day after tomorrow?

Customer: I will be using it, I have some running around to do

Me: "I can't tint it if you are driving it around so when you have time to bring it by call me and we will set it up".

This is the same as " whens the soonest you can do my car?" then you say next thursday (or whatever) then they say what about wednesday? No its thursday because wednesday is booked out!!!!!!!!! they then reply what about tuesday then!!!! AAAAAAARRRGGG,GGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH at this point I reply" SOONEST IS THURSDAY BECAUSE ALL OTHER DAYS ARE BOOKED OUT THATS WHY IM TELLING YOU THURSDAY" jesus fecking retards some of these folk :evilgrin

Customer: When can you do my car

Me: How about right now?

Customer: Oh I dont have time today

Me: Ok, tomorrow then?

Customer: I have a doctors's appointment tomorrow.

Me: Well how about day after tomorrow?

Customer: I will be using it, I have some running around to do

Me: "I can't tint it if you are driving it around so when you have time to bring it by call me and we will set it up".

This is the same as " whens the soonest you can do my car?" then you say next thursday (or whatever) then they say what about wednesday? No its thursday because wednesday is booked out!!!!!!!!! they then reply what about tuesday then!!!! AAAAAAARRRGGG,GGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH at this point I reply" SOONEST IS THURSDAY BECAUSE ALL OTHER DAYS ARE BOOKED OUT THATS WHY IM TELLING YOU THURSDAY" jesus fecking retards some of these folk :evilgrin

I too feel your pain

Guest vinylperfection.com

I recently had a lad from a local car club ask me if he could have half credit as he didnt have all his wages this month.

He owed me £200 for stickers etc, I told him I would charge him £60 for credit and he said ok, but I said I want £200 now and £60 at end of the month, to which he paid the £200

I was a bit confused but found it funny.

Guest untouchable

This was a tinter I worked with in Vegas that told this story to me. Tinted a lady's car that was using the inspector gadget up close and personal inspection on the tint. She pointed out some very small specs and he told her, Oh those are just glue seeds from the adhesive on the film. She smiled and said ok looks great and left happy as can be. :shoot1

I had a customer come in and wanted to watch me tint a vehicle before he had his done. I pulled my own vehicle in, which I was wanting to retint and make it darker, and told him that he could watch me tint one window in the bay, but has to sit down becuase of the static electricity, also I told him not to cough becuase I had to adjust the parametric equalizer for two people so the pressure would regulate and the tint would vacuum seal better. I mixed up my slip solution and added some blue food coloring to the water and told him the windex makes the glue softer and conform easier to the window. The guy wanted to see how it was done so he can do it himself. I was cleaning the glass and started to tint the window and pulled out a live flame torch and began to shrink the top of the glass, I let him know that sometimes the glass has to be superheated and pulled back becuase of the curvature of the window...at this point he got up and left the bay and left the store.

Guest Bladez

A favourite of mine is " oh so you fit it on the outside then " - " yeah on sh1t cars like this I do " :thumb or " if its friday afternoon and cold beer is calling I do"

Archived