Funny Things you tell the customer

Guest Scottsfire

When people say so long have you been doing this I like to tell them, "well I just watched a bunch of youtube videos last night on how to do it and I feel like I can do a good job, trust me" usually get a blank stare. Or when they first pick the car up and its streaky from the glue drying and you tell them so this won't bother you right? or as they're watching you put on the back glass you leave all the bubbles in and get out of the car and leave it like that and again ask, " this wont bother you right?"

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I get alot of F_R_ EGNERS calling me saying Hi this is Jinistaj Dedvukaj I need to get weendow teents on my lexus dog, anytime I hear Mercedes, BMW, or Lexus and a little bit of an accent coming through on the phone I know to raise my prices because they are going to try to talk me down anyway. From my past experience though you shoot someone a price and explain you do one piece back windows unlike some of the SHEEEIT shops around here and you have a lifetime warranty, they still try to offer you less or talk you down. If you stand firm 99% of the time they will call back and go with you if you insist they call around and get other quotes, and if they dont they arent worth your time. oh another one I love, when they say, I pay "cay-shh" and expect a discount lol, swipe your card it'll cost me 2 bucks to run it lol

Guest Darknesswithin

:dunno

I stayed in a Holiday Inn Express last night, of course I can do that back glass in one piece

or

:dunno:thumb naw dirts free , where not giving anything away so don't get your hopes up

I Always get the obvious " So that goes on the outside" while shrinking to my reply of no sir it goes on the inside . The glass is porous like your skin and the dye in the film when heated will soak thru the pores int he glass and get trapped when they cool causing the window to appear darker . Then I get the O is that how they do it at the dealer . " Nope they cut the glass out and dip it in dye and glue it back in"

Archived