Funny Things you tell the customer

Guest Scottsfire

After I tint a car or whatever it may be that also has a windshield strip I tell them do not roll down the front windshield for 3 days.Its scarey how many gullible(sp)people there are in this world.

I use this one a lot! Then there is the one when people walk in the door and all they say is I want to know how much it will cost to tint.........My reply.....A million dollars........Woah! The customer says...then I tell them ....but today I'll let you have it a little cheaper .....How does half a million sound?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tintpro2007

Brother: Can you tint my windshield man?

Me: Yup sure, bring it by the shop saturday after I get off for the day, and I'll knock it out for you.

Shows up I tint the windshield......

Me: (as I'm wiping it down and cleaning up, I say, ok now, you can't roll your windshield down for 3-5 days.

Brother: Dang dude that sucks, can you make it to where I can roll it down now?

Me: (look at him stupid and say, really???)

Brother: .....oh that's right, I wasnt thinking that its a windshield...

HAHAHAHA :twocents

Guest tint phantom

custy ask my price on tinting. I tell him , and he says why thats too much. he can get it down the street for $99. then I tell him were he can get it installed buy ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT in tampa or miami for $49, cause they put it on the outside of thr glass.

Guest Deep

When I check out my customer, I hand him 2 cards. At that point I say in a very serious tone, "Please be careful with these 2 cards. They can be very dangerous." The customer usually gets a serious look on his face at this point and goes "Huh?". Then I say. "Yeah, if you ever try to throw these cards away, they will catch on fire in 15 minutes. It would be safer if you pass them along to someone else if you want to get rid of them."

Usually my customer will bust out laughing at this point if they have any humor about them at all, and I bet when they come across my card at some point in the future they will think about the conversation we had.....

Archived