First Full Year Gross Income

I saw a couple other threads and people just seem to make jokes or say they are happy with it.... I guess delete this if I shouldn't post it. If anyone would rather PM me, that's cool too.

I just did my taxes on my first full year (previous year was about 6 months) by myself and I did 45,000 gross. I know that's not how much I made, but it shows how much business I pulled in. Anyone care to input their first full year?

I am just curious if I am doing good or not, I worked very hard to try and get my name out there. Most of my business is online classifieds and referrals, I don't really pay to advertise. I'd say I do about 60 / 40, cars to residential-commercial.

a website and a physical address will triple that number in a year easily

I should have both of those in the next 30 days. I want to stay predominately mobile, but I need a warehouse for storage and the occasional car. I borrow a friend's shop for about a car a week because they don't have anywhere to do it. I could easily do more, I just try to avoid using his shop all the time.

Guest tint51
a website and a physical address will triple that number in a year easily

Do you think because you would have a physical address more people would come? Or because people think if you have a address you are doing better business... Tha reason I ask.. with rent so high.. being mobile, I get work but I just wonder if an physical address would be a triple increase as you said.. I am in nor-cal..

:embar

I just think having a physical address gives more comfort to the customer. they know if there are any problems they can go to where you are. if you are mobile they arent surprised if you dont call them back for any fixes. and you dont even need a full website, just something on google that shows your phone number and address

Guest tint51
oh and from that number im guessing your not full time? im sorry but if you are you need to advertise more. be creative with it

VIP, not sure who you are responding to.... but if it is me no I am not full time..

Archived