window tint question

Guest fast89rs@gmail.com

Guest fast89rs@gmail.com

I have started window tinting just as a hobby, would like to get good enough to make money off it. I got one question Gila film is junk am I correct or? I have installed it on a couple cars it is hard to work with creases easy I mean I know im a greenhorn but for instance watchn how people do it on youtube and I do it, my film creases or something I have been looking at your posts on here Im not trying to start a new thread thats already talkinga bout the question. Gila film its for like the diy'er correct. I want to go a step up with quality film that comes in a roll say I would like 35 pecent thats legal here in Georgia, what brand is the easiest to buy online. I have installed a couple of them ebay kits that are precut there not bad at all still got to take the heat gun to it, I did one on a truck it looked very good. I have done my fair share of pittling with window tint I have messed up probabley over 50 of them rolls you get at auto zone over the last 7 years. The hardest thing for me is getting the tint under the window seal would you guys reccomend a certain squeegee to use?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Darknesswithin

Gila is junk along with the maufacture that makes it....

if your going to start tinting my :jacked would be to look into these films to start with....

Suntek or Global, they won't break your wallet up too bad,, good luck

if your going to start tinting my :jacked would be to look into these films to start with....

CP Films is junk?? what are you smokin??

Guest Darknesswithin

Just how many freaking pictures do you want me to post up with CP film failures??? I have ALOT!

Purple! Hard coat FLAKING! Adhesive failure! shall I go on?

look this guy asked a quesion about a film, nothing I said is a lie and nothing I'll ever say about films will be a lie,

point is they ALL fail over time, some faster than others , some is caused by what you clean them with, some fail even if you never touch it after installation!

Just how many freaking pictures do you want me to post up with CP film failures??? I have ALOT!

Purple! Hard coat FLAKING! Adhesive failure! shall I go on?

look this guy asked a quesion about a film, nothing I said is a lie and nothing I'll ever say about films will be a lie,

point is they ALL fail over time, some faster than others , some is caused by what you clean them with, some fail even if you never touch it after installation!

Ease up Gap boy......

Archived