window tint question

Guest fast89rs@gmail.com

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest scottydosnntkno
I am cheap too......I wimped out and got a Black and Decker one, but seems everyone likes the Wagner

most of the cheap ones are extremely similar in style and design. If you ever want to upgrade, spend a few dollars and get a nice milwaukee or makita. Its a night and day difference.

Guest fast89rs@gmail.com

I found some tint online called scorpion its 2 ply I know the saying about cheap tint, im gonna buy a roll its not real expensive and see how it is. I ordered a makita last night.

Guest Scottsfire
scott wow man I didn't mean to come off like a smart ass, I just talk like that Im a rookie heck I am not even at the stage yet im just a college prospect haha I think that is below a rookie. I have been useing global window film and I am very impressed I had been tryn to tint th back window on my camaro man its been a itche, I keep wrinkling the tint I think im going to sigh up for a class in atlanta that teaches how to do it, before I Keep wasten tint I think they will give me a hands on expereince. I really apperciate everyone comments. I have learned alot this week and have became best friends with a heat gun and how to get them bubbles out that wont budge.

No worries bro, just wanted to make sure you knew I wasn't ripping on ya.... :lol2

SV

Guest tintguy31707

If you decide to take a class I'm 4 hours below atlanta... I'll be glad to teach you. Its always best to learn by doing. My suggestion would be to forget about everything you thought you knew about window tint and start over with the advice you can get from searching this forum.

Guest Scottsfire
If you decide to take a class I'm 4 hours below atlanta... I'll be glad to teach you. Its always best to learn by doing. My suggestion would be to forget about everything you thought you knew about window tint and start over with the advice you can get from searching this forum.

Dang thats a generous offer, wish someone in my area would do that but I won't hold my breath. I'm ok on my own but always love to learn more.

Guest fast89rs@gmail.com

brenter are you from macon, I guess or savannah, whats you charge on the class, today I was going to do my uncles blazer and man I couldn't do crap right I couldn't even cut the windows without messing up and not fitting was just one of them days man. Anyways im interested in that class, its aight scotty we are cool, sometimes the way I talk it does come off as a smart ass I'll admit it prob why I can't keep a girl.

Guest fast89rs@gmail.com

Anyone got any idea's on how to practice tucking tint under seals without takn door panels off I suck so bad. is there a recommended hard card to use I have got a gasket wizard but I dont know if I should buy one im at the point were im not tinting ppls cars im just practicen im lame I know, its on my own cars a crown vic,z71,camaro.

Archived