And so it begins........

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SHHHHHHHHHIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit :lol i wish. We still have baton training, and tazer sometime in the near future.

I am on Phase 1 of 3 Phases right now. The last two weeks I have worked Monday, Wednesday and Friday about 4.5 hours each night after work. 13.5 hours this week total for the PD. Monday and Wednesday I was taking test over their 10 codes and a test over the Department Policy, I passed both of those. I still have a test over City Ordinances and street names on maps.

Friday i got to go your riding bitch for 4.5 hours though. It was slow...One civil matter over a child custody issue, We dont get involved with that stuff unless a assault or some other crime happens.

Then we checked on a call from a person following a chevy truck down the highway that was reported to be driving all over the road. We found the truck at a rest area outside of town and approached the guy. He was sleeping. Turns out he was really tired and that was it. I got to get out and play back up guy on that one... :cold got to shine my flashlight around some :thumb We issued a couple traffic tickets.

I am on phase 1 of the 3 for the FTO training. It would go a lot faster if i was there 8 hours a day every day but I just have to do what i can do as a reserve right now.

Archived