safety preassure for tanks

so the past couple of days ive been coming to work and wondered why I had no preasure in my tank I thought that somebody was playing a joke, but the pressure release has finally gave out after 17years. I thouht well maybe I can take it apart and rebuild it? then I thought do I really need it said to my self laughing "NO" so what I did was took the right size bolt and screw it from the inside of the tank using thread tape then some two part super glue. this worked out great and ill have to keep everyone informed on how long it lasts...lmao

"my tip of the week"

Guest scottydosnntkno

just don't pump it up too much and leave it somewhere hot. I usually run mine about 50psi, so way under the safety margin, even when its hot outside

just don't pump it up too much and leave it somewhere hot. I usually run mine about 50psi, so way under the safety margin, even when its hot outside

im happy around the 80 psi and its starts releasing around 100 normally..never would I leave it in the sun it seamed to me that it would make the solution go stale if heated...

thanks for the advise

Archived