KARBON, SHMARBON

Guest Diamond Tints
So if I will put in such box "butter-shrinking-smokey-film" - You will buy it? :lol2

Think at the right money, and shrunk well everyone would :lol2

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So if I will put in such box "butter-shrinking-smokey-film" - You will buy it? :lol

Think at the right money, and shrunk well everyone would :lol

So N1 is price or N1 is shrinking?

Or RollsRoyce but for Fokus price? :lol2

Please understand - the way down is the way in anywhere

Now there are 2-3 "butter-shrinking" kings on the market and some 2-3 "freezed-butter-shrinking" MFG's (DARTZ is SAfety&Security King :lol2 ).

No problem to buy from "butter-shrinking" kings (You can easy see his banner here :lol ) pack and start sell.

But why do You need Leo in the middle? :lol

I stop my participation in this Rat Races - and I will deal quite different (also told many times).

I will not leave film biz - but I will try to make this biz like all other businesses - interesting, with fresh ideas, of course naked boobZ and so on. :lol2

Not just my "butter-shrinking" film is 2 penny's cheaper than next door.

It will be new generation of Franchizee - long time I tried to find my way in this, and seems I find it!

Guest Diamond Tints
So if I will put in such box "butter-shrinking-smokey-film" - You will buy it? :lol2

Think at the right money, and shrunk well everyone would :lol2

Or RollsRoyce but for Fokus price? :lol

Focus is %&$# so no!!

Now there are 2-3 "butter-shrinking" kings on the market and some 2-3 "freezed-butter-shrinking" MFG's (DARTZ is SAfety&Security King :lol ).

No problem to buy from "butter-shrinking" kings (You can easy see his banner here :lol2 ) pack and start sell.

yeah they advertise here, but most folk still buy from bonwyke!!!!

But why do You need Leo in the middle? :lol

You tell me then??

I stop my participation in this Rat Races - and I will deal quite different (also told many times).

Why?????

I will not leave film biz - but I will try to make this biz like all other businesses - interesting, with fresh ideas, of course naked boobZ and so on. :lol

I can import film from USA for half the price I pay just now, but I dont!!!

It will be new generation of Franchizee - long time I tried to find my way in this, and seems I find it!

So if I will put in such box "butter-shrinking-smokey-film" - You will buy it? :thumb

Think at the right money, and shrunk well everyone would :smoker

Or RollsRoyce but for Fokus price? :beer

Focus is %&$# so no!!

Now there are 2-3 "butter-shrinking" kings on the market and some 2-3 "freezed-butter-shrinking" MFG's (DARTZ is SAfety&Security King :nope ).

No problem to buy from "butter-shrinking" kings (You can easy see his banner here :nope ) pack and start sell.

yeah they advertise here, but most folk still buy from bonwyke!!!!

Questions:

1. If Bonwyke will change supplier?

2. If Top Banner people will give better price?[/b] :lol2

But why do You need Leo in the middle? :lol2

You tell me then??

Why?????

Because I dont want to drive the road were are crowds of cars and traffic jams. I like Free roads - may be dangerous mountain roads - but when you are one on the road - You are you destiny owner, when you are in traffic - every idiot can kick Your car. Hope you understand what I mean.[/b]

I will not leave film biz - but I will try to make this biz like all other businesses - interesting, with fresh ideas, of course naked boobZ and so on. :lol2

I can import film from USA for half the price I pay just now, but I dont!!!

Sorry for asking - WHY? In reality I can tell half price - will be doubled if you will deliver, pay all taxes and other thing. No reason for you

Guest jack the hat

karbon scmarbon hahaha

leo, your the man, those camoed out cars are the guv'na (great) especially that lambo in snow camo, greys,

are you printing this stuff?

I think these haters are just jeolous of your business acumen, thats why they need to insult you,

not every idea is a good idea, but the more ideas you have the better chance of success!

I think if you've got nothing good to say, keep your mout closed :thumb

Archived