EWF Pearl Ceramic

Suntek and American Solar Kontrol flat glass films which almost seem blue to me.

Probably due to the presence of aluminum, the tried & true base metal found in so many films. Aluminum is why Silver 15% looks "blue".

-Howard

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We have a project in the works with a MAC spec. The GC has given the OK to inst a equal. I will be giving EWF ceramic a try.

Tom,

It's always an honor to have an installer of your caliber give us a shot.

Hope to see you soon.

-Howard

its always a pleasure to deal with EWF

I must say it is definitely a pleasure doing business with Howard and the rest of the EWF crew. I will definitely be continuing the use of the TB line for my automotive applications. As of this morning I think the ceramic looked better, it wasn't totally sunny yet but from what I could tell it looked pretty good.

Guest Tint Legend
first of all howard does not rebox all his film is made to his specs its there own line ......

I understand its made to his specs, but I am still curious is the film made in Korea or here in the good old United States. I dont see this question answered anywhere :shoot1

Guest scottydosnntkno
first of all howard does not rebox all his film is made to his specs its there own line ......

I understand its made to his specs, but I am still curious is the film made in Korea or here in the good old United States. I dont see this question answered anywhere :shoot1

the fact that it is a to-spec film is the reason that he doesn't want anyone to know. If he said its made in the USA, then that would narrow it down to 2-3 plants, same with korea. maybe he gets some from both, maybe he secretly owns his own plant, you never know.

Does it really make a difference?

Guest Tint Legend

the fact that it is a to-spec film is the reason that he doesn't want anyone to know. If he said its made in the USA, then that would narrow it down to 2-3 plants, same with korea. maybe he gets some from both, maybe he secretly owns his own plant, you never know.

Does it really make a difference?

To ME, yes it does. I would like to buy film from a company that is spending there money here in the USA. Im not into the inferior or superior discussions but even if it cost a little more to build to his specs I would like to see the money being spent here. Again just MY opinion. :lol2

Archived