Need Professional Input Please!

Guest grcforce327

Guest grcforce327

Had my viper done going on 5 weeks now, and have white spots all over the place.The shop that did it is refunding my money,but as with many businesses,he's saying he really didn't want to do it in the first place,but that I really wanted it done.Looks like I'll have to take it off myself too.I've included a link to some pics.They are with a flash,but the spots look worse outside. Any tips on removal is also appreciated.

2939057210030044940kDgtAq_th.jpg

Guy C.

As with any modification, sometimes things don't go as planned. Best I can suggest is to talk to your dodge dealer and see if they recommend anyone, talk to some of the high-end auto dealers, see if they have anyone they recommend, then check for shops that have good reviews on google and maybe people in your local viper owner's club. Not knowing your situation in detail, but I imagine there is a reason you chose this person to do the job, and I sincerely doubt he wanted to put many many hours in to working on your vehicle to lose money on film, so he probably did the best he could. That being said, chalk it up to the wrong combination of scenarios and move forward with some research in to who had been successfully doing vipers in your area. as for removal, I know you can steam it off if you have a steamer, or you may want to pay the next shop that is doing the install to also do the removal.

Guest grcforce327

Just looking for opinions on the pics.This was a shop(single owner does all work and in business 20+yrs) that does tinting and clear bra.There product is Formula One.

You missed what I said. A guy here with 21 years just asked how to trick a door glass to stay up. if you want opinions on he pics, my opinion is it's hard to tell what is in the picture. I mean what do you want to be told about the pictures? If you are getting your money back I think you have already resolved your issue with the shop owner and there is really nothing more to do except move forward.

Guest grcforce327
You missed what I said. A guy here with 21 years just asked how to trick a door glass to stay up. if you want opinions on he pics, my opinion is it's hard to tell what is in the picture. I mean what do you want to be told about the pictures? If you are getting your money back I think you have already resolved your issue with the shop owner and there is really nothing more to do except move forward.

Just curious of what may have gone wrong,as I'm sure people in this business may have seen this. I realize opinions are like a**hole!

Guest scottydosnntkno
I was thinking areas where some water was leftg and the water dried out and left some air

those are easily taken care of though by needle popping and then pushing it down. I would think someone whos been doing CB a while would know something like that :D

Archived