Madico vs Suntek

Guest betsgtp

Guest betsgtp

Never used madico film before but my new boss wants to carry it so I guess I have to put it on. I have used suntek for awhile and got used to working with it. I have heard some good things about madico besides the cost of it. Wow that stuff is exspensive

Guest Kemmo

as a suntek user that's spent some time with madico, your boss has made a good move. suntek shrinks nearly as good as madico at a much cheaper price. just beware the scratch coat... no so good...

Never used Suntek so I can't speak to it's quality, but I have and do use Madico (along with Huper Optik and Llumar). It is more expensive but they make solid films that will hold up and can handle very heavy shrinkage. Even their lowest Charcoal Holds for many years through Texas summers.

Guest betsgtp

Well we got our madico order in and looks like ill be heading down to indianapolis on them for a seminar. That will be nice to get away from the shop for a couple days and learn some new things. I guess they will be selling some precut kits to reduce labor but im sure ill be cutting my own reguardless for years to come

Guest tintjam65
Well we got our madico order in and looks like ill be heading down to indianapolis on them for a seminar. That will be nice to get away from the shop for a couple days and learn some new things. I guess they will be selling some precut kits to reduce labor but im sure ill be cutting my own reguardless for years to come

Good choice. :dunno You by cheap you can expect trouble.

Guest Mo Evo

I've switched from Madico Charcool because it's SOOOO expensive and their customer service sucks but it is still my favorite film to work with and I may have to go back to it if I can't find a film I can 'live' with. Johnson's Greystone is out...horrible film to work with. I'm trying EWF True Black right now and so far (4 cars in 2 days) it's ok. I still consider Charcool superior to any other film I've used, but the price is the killing factor. I can buy 2 large rolls of EWF, for the cost of just one roll of Madico.

I've switched from Madico Charcool because it's SOOOO expensive and their customer service sucks but it is still my favorite film to work with and I may have to go back to it if I can't find a film I can 'live' with. Johnson's Greystone is out...horrible film to work with. I'm trying EWF True Black right now and so far (4 cars in 2 days) it's ok. I still consider Charcool superior to any other film I've used, but the price is the killing factor. I can buy 2 large rolls of EWF, for the cost of just one roll of Madico.

I hope that doesnt come back to bite you in the butt with film failures. I remember you saying you had been using CH for years with no issues. Now you are taking a huge risk. :dunno

I hope that doesnt come back to bite you in the butt with film failures. I remember you saying you had been using CH for years with no issues. Now you are taking a huge risk. :dunno

Whats the risk?

EWF or charcool failures?

Archived