Madico vs Suntek

Guest betsgtp

I've switched from Madico Charcool because it's SOOOO expensive and their customer service sucks but it is still my favorite film to work with and I may have to go back to it if I can't find a film I can 'live' with. Johnson's Greystone is out...horrible film to work with. I'm trying EWF True Black right now and so far (4 cars in 2 days) it's ok. I still consider Charcool superior to any other film I've used, but the price is the killing factor. I can buy 2 large rolls of EWF, for the cost of just one roll of Madico.

I hope that doesnt come back to bite you in the butt with film failures. I remember you saying you had been using CH for years with no issues. Now you are taking a huge risk. :dunno

Whats the risk?

EWF or charcool failures?

All Im saying is if she trusts Madicos CharCool now, and decides to try another mfg to save money, she is taking a risk using a film "foreign" to her. She has to now put her trust in another mfg. With that said, Im not implying EWF will not last, although no one buys a Kia expecting Lexus quality either.

The guy thats training me uses suntek now but I brought him a roll of my EWF TB and when I told him the price he said it was probably cheap film. He asked if he could try some out and his opinion changed pretty quick. He said he loved how easily it shrank and loved the price. He told me he might be ordering some soon but he said he likes suntek but I don't think he's ever used Madico so I guess his opinion would be biased

Guest Mo Evo
I've switched from Madico Charcool because it's SOOOO expensive and their customer service sucks but it is still my favorite film to work with and I may have to go back to it if I can't find a film I can 'live' with. Johnson's Greystone is out...horrible film to work with. I'm trying EWF True Black right now and so far (4 cars in 2 days) it's ok. I still consider Charcool superior to any other film I've used, but the price is the killing factor. I can buy 2 large rolls of EWF, for the cost of just one roll of Madico.

I hope that doesnt come back to bite you in the butt with film failures. I remember you saying you had been using CH for years with no issues. Now you are taking a huge risk. :lol

Whats the risk?

All Im saying is if she trusts Madicos CharCool now, and decides to try another mfg to save money, she is taking a risk using a film "foreign" to her. She has to now put her trust in another mfg. With that said, Im not implying EWF will not last, although no one buys a Kia expecting Lexus quality either.

Well it's 'so far so good' with the True Black. I've not heard any issues with this film and it seems to fit my style better than Greystone ever did. Yes I may be taking a chance, but when you've had a year as bad as I did in '09, change could be a good thing. I just came off a record breaking, personal best week for me, and I'm on an optimistic high!

Guest tintjam65
I still consider Charcool superior to any other film I've used, but the price is the killing factor. I can buy 2 large rolls of EWF, for the cost of just one roll of Madico.

I hope that doesnt come back to bite you in the butt with film failures. I remember you saying you had been using CH for years with no issues. Now you are taking a huge risk. :lol

Whats the risk?

bingo.gif

Guest wendymd1979
Never used Matico.........but I can offer that I'm REALLY liking the Suntek Carbon line. Just my humble two cents worth.

Glad to hear it! Have you heard about our new Carbon XP? Carbon XP offers superior solar performance while it still does not interfere with your car electronics. I would love to send you some information on it.

Never used Matico.........but I can offer that I'm REALLY liking the Suntek Carbon line. Just my humble two cents worth.

Glad to hear it! Have you heard about our new Carbon XP? Carbon XP offers superior solar performance while it still does not interfere with your car electronics. I would love to send you some information on it.

Will you be selling to every Tom, Dick, and Harry? Even to new dealers less than a mile from a current ST dealer? Seems like Suntek is more interested in making a quick buck rather than keeping their long time dealers.

How much more is the carbon xp...b/c the regular carbon is already priced pretty high.

I haven`t seen the pricing on it yet, but the way they`re talking, its gonna be up there along the pricing of the Wincos and the like. Hope not, it seems to be a great film and goes on very nice.

I haven`t seen the pricing on it yet, but the way they`re talking, its gonna be up there along the pricing of the Wincos and the like. Hope not, it seems to be a great film and goes on very nice.

yes it does go on nice, I'm liking it !

Archived