shopping around

Guest scottydosnntkno
What about tint cutting software .I know us cutter has one called my tinter buy il be damned if I am going to pay 1800 for a cd

you'll pay $150/mo for any other software. I'm sure that "my tinter" is just another program relabeled.

Guest scottydosnntkno
See to me that's not worth it yet.I'm looking for a program I can buy outright and no monthly fee.

you won't find a good one. Most of them are either monthly or like $1800 up front for a year. You could try one of those cheapo $800 cd deals, but then you probably can't edit the patterns when they fit all jacked up, and get NO updates on new cars that come out. With a "real" software, as soon as a car is uploaded into the system you have access to it.

Guest Lee

ever have a problem with signblazer not completing the output to printer when you cut, it freezes and you have to scrap some vinyl....I hate it when it does this.

Guest scottydosnntkno
Hey Scotty, have you tried to cut PPF with your uscutter? Been looking for a used Graphtec without much luck.

I've tried, but I dont have a program, so I was cutting letters and stripes :gasp but it works

Guest scottydosnntkno
ever have a problem with signblazer not completing the output to printer when you cut, it freezes and you have to scrap some vinyl....I hate it when it does this.

1. DON"T use the USB to plotter setup. Get an adapter for USB-serial(so you use your computers USB port and the plotter gets a serial connection). Its well known that the plotter side USB setup is jacked, and doesn't work right.

2. Don't cut faster than 12ips. I usually run 4ips for small stuff and 8ips for big stuff. I'd rather cut it right the first time, than waste film. I find that setting it up so it doesn't cut a bounding box, just goes side to side until the end works best, since the plotter can't seem to cut lonnggggg runs without freezing, especially when trying to go fast.

switch your connections, and cut slow n steady, and you should be good. since getting it dialed in I haven't had the plotter scrap any film

sweet, ok I have it running the USB right now, MH871 cutter, I will get a USB to serial connection....unless it came with one...I am slinging more vinyl the tint right now, so I need the cutter to keep up with my designs.

Archived