My Newest Advertisement

Guest 515tinter

Guest 515tinter

Well just got this put up fellas.....and ladies. Let me know what ya think. Only thing different I would have done was space the telephone number out a little more but eh im happy with it, should help bring in some MORE money!!

sign007.jpg

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly? It's horrible.

I can't read the name at a glance, and the funky font invokes the racer boy image. The text on the right looks like an afterthought, not your main trade. The spacing between window and tinting is too wide.

Other than that it's great. :cool

td- you just named everything but the background color hahah.I think it will bring more business but could be better.like he said.the font is weird and hard to make out.especially if someone was driving by..but I think it will benefit greatly

Guest 515tinter
I cant read the numbers clearly which is key. But I love the WINDOW TINTING words standing out.

I agree, because of the numbering, im hoping they see the window tinting and have to come by for the number, and instead come in and talk about what they may want done that way I can talk to them face-to-face. kinda win/lose deal on the numbering but oh well, wont make or break my company

Guest Diamond Tints

Sorry dude, I think it looks %&$#, get a better colour than just black, nice and clear font, and get a website addy up there too, for folk that pass by and don't remember the number but mind the web addy!! Pay the right cash and get it designed, Image is everything :cool

Guest 515tinter

well, I quit my job a year ago to concentrate on tinting professionally and I'll say im getting by good. so this is what I can afford, later down the road I'll consider all the suggestions and get a better one. but for now, I like it and this will do. and thanks for the suggestions! harsh crowd, maybe I'll have to set up a sign donation somewhere!? :cool

Archived