My Newest Advertisement

Guest 515tinter

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Diamond Tints
Congratulations on going for it. The left side is hard to read but it might get um to come in, How big is the sign? I prolly could reprint the left side for grins and friendship but no money if you are interested :lol6

let me know

Cheers

Stan

Hey hats off, Stan you got my respect for that

Not many guys like you left

:spit to ya

Guest Diamond Tints
well, I quit my job a year ago to concentrate on tinting professionally and I'll say im getting by good. so this is what I can afford, later down the road I'll consider all the suggestions and get a better one. but for now, I like it and this will do. and thanks for the suggestions! harsh crowd, maybe I'll have to set up a sign donation somewhere!? :spit

Sorry dude, didn't mean it offensive just more constructive, As I like when folk point out where im going wrong at times, just other folk pick up on stuff you dont :lol6

Guest Scottsfire

I think the sign is ok......... I think the best marketing is "word of mouth". So, as long as your putting out quality intall and product, have your marketing in different locations you will be fine. If your counting solely on the effectiveness of this sign, then maybe you might want to make the phone # more readable, but in the end.......I think business reputation is much better marketing scheme. Just my two cents!

Guest 515tinter
well, I quit my job a year ago to concentrate on tinting professionally and I'll say im getting by good. so this is what I can afford, later down the road I'll consider all the suggestions and get a better one. but for now, I like it and this will do. and thanks for the suggestions! harsh crowd, maybe I'll have to set up a sign donation somewhere!? :lol6

Sorry dude, didn't mean it offensive just more constructive, As I like when folk point out where im going wrong at times, just other folk pick up on stuff you dont :spit

ah hey no offense taken! cant be successful in life without any constructive criticism. and stan, I APPRECIATE the offer, and thats to say the least, but I have a very hard time accepting stuff like that but its very generous of you. as for the size, its two seperate signs, both measuring 2' x 8'

Guest Diamond Tints
well, I quit my job a year ago to concentrate on tinting professionally and I'll say im getting by good. so this is what I can afford, later down the road I'll consider all the suggestions and get a better one. but for now, I like it and this will do. and thanks for the suggestions! harsh crowd, maybe I'll have to set up a sign donation somewhere!? :dunno

Sorry dude, didn't mean it offensive just more constructive, As I like when folk point out where im going wrong at times, just other folk pick up on stuff you dont :twocents

ah hey no offense taken! cant be successful in life without any constructive criticism. and stan, I APPRECIATE the offer, and thats to say the least, but I have a very hard time accepting stuff like that but its very generous of you. as for the size, its two seperate signs, both measuring 2' x 8'

:boogie

I'm all for simple, high contrast colour schemes and being to the point in signs, so black and white works for that (I would've done the background black and the font white but whatever...)

However, that font looks like dogs balls. I had to read it letter by letter to figure the words out, and the phone number is even worse to make out. But it's better than nothing...

Archived