My Newest Advertisement

Guest 515tinter

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well boys, I am just glad he is willing to put of a sign and it doesn't say "Window Tinting $99.00" on it somewhere.....grats on the signage tho...it is a step in the right direction!

I have to fight that too. Every shop in town has a sign that says "Windshield starting at $99" or "We will not be undersold" etc. etc. I'm trying to do things different than most of the shops in town and apparently it's working well enough to keep my schedule full.

hard up for friends stan? :thumb

:) Sounds like it huh :lol2 Three more payments and my printer is paid for so I'm just happy! Years ago I had to put my son's picture on jars for donations to help save his life from a brain tumor and I'm still very grateful and like to pass it on when I can :dunno

Peace, Love and God

Stan

Guest jack the hat
hard up for friends stan? :)

:lol2 Sounds like it huh :thumb Three more payments and my printer is paid for so I'm just happy! Years ago I had to put my son's picture on jars for donations to help save his life from a brain tumor and I'm still very grateful and like to pass it on when I can :dunno

Peace, Love and God

Stan

stan your the man :lol2

anyword on the window cleaning dvd?

Guest Diamond Tints
hard up for friends stan? :)

:lol2 Sounds like it huh :lol2 Three more payments and my printer is paid for so I'm just happy! Years ago I had to put my son's picture on jars for donations to help save his life from a brain tumor and I'm still very grateful and like to pass it on when I can :dunno

Peace, Love and God

Stan

A man thats not forgotten his old ass, :thumb

Archived