New Film

Guest northshore_tint

Guest northshore_tint

I have been useing the true black film from EWF for the last year when I opened up my own shop.I am thinking about going with Global,Sungard,or Suntek.but I dont want to spend over --- a roll.What do yall guys think.

The true black is nice film but it has a haze to it lookin inside out.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest untouchable
I feel that if im spending less than --- for a 40 inch roll then im not applying a good film but thats just me

So can I rebox some film and sell it to you for --- bucks a 40. JK :poke

I feel that if im spending less than --- for a 40 inch roll then im not applying a good film but thats just me

:lol I agree 100%. what's a film that's less than that a roll???????? a film I won't be installing for most anyone, that's what it is. :poke

Guest scottydosnntkno

:lol I agree 100%. what's a film that's less than that a roll???????? a film I won't be installing for most anyone, that's what it is. :poke

global QD, QDP, most EWF films, carbon is like what ten dollars over that, SG's Smoke, if you would ever install that :lol

global QD, QDP, most EWF films, carbon is like what ten dollars over that, SG's Smoke, if you would ever install that :lol

not a global fan....never have been. EWF...I think I might have had a sample roll (can't remember with so many sample rolls being sent to me). carbon is not one I'll install anymore. SG's smoke....no thank you. we'll stick to buying the films that might cost alittle more but have proven themselves. as for advantage......it should be called DISadvantage. total crap IMO.

Archived