New Film

Guest northshore_tint

a "value" tint that impressed me and all of our installers recently..............valuetint. great looking stuff, great adhesive, great shrinkability, and clarity. just my opinion of course but I'd install that stuff again anyday. :poke

I don't research shiat because I'm installing everyday so maybe it's some reboxed shiat that I don't seem to like......who knows :lol

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
a "value" tint that impressed me and all of our installers recently..............valuetint. great looking stuff, great adhesive, great shrinkability, and clarity. just my opinion of course but I'd install that stuff again anyday. :poke

I don't research shiat because I'm installing everyday so maybe it's some reboxed shiat that I don't seem to like......who knows :lol

Im a Huper Dealer and love it! I believe having a higher quality film helps me get more bizzness!! ( I meant to spell that wrong) lol! :lol

I feel that if im spending less than 200 for a 40 inch roll then im not applying a good film but thats just me

:poke I agree 100%. what's a film that's less than that a roll???????? a film I won't be installing for most anyone, that's what it is. :lol

global QD, QDP, most EWF films, carbon is like what ten dollars over that, SG's Smoke, if you would ever install that :lol

not a global fan....never have been. EWF...I think I might have had a sample roll (can't remember with so many sample rolls being sent to me). carbon is not one I'll install anymore. SG's smoke....no thank you. we'll stick to buying the films that might cost alittle more but have proven themselves. as for advantage......it should be called DISadvantage. total crap IMO.

DIS advantage - :lol

a "value" tint that impressed me and all of our installers recently..............valuetint. great looking stuff, great adhesive, great shrinkability, and clarity. just my opinion of course but I'd install that stuff again anyday. :twocents

I don't research shiat because I'm installing everyday so maybe it's some reboxed shiat that I don't seem to like......who knows :dunno

We use their Sirius (Not Sirius II) line and love it. I also use Suntek Standard Pro series. Good stuff IMHO :boogie

a "value" tint that impressed me and all of our installers recently..............valuetint. great looking stuff, great adhesive, great shrinkability, and clarity. just my opinion of course but I'd install that stuff again anyday. :twocents

I don't research shiat because I'm installing everyday so maybe it's some reboxed shiat that I don't seem to like......who knows :dunno

We use their Sirius (Not Sirius II) line and love it. I also use Suntek Standard Pro series. Good stuff IMHO :dunno

Sure they look good when you put it on but im more concerned about what it looks like 4 years down the road. Maybe they'll stand the test of time,maybe they wont..im not a betting man :beer I want my stuff to still look good when the vehicle is on its 3rd owner :boogie

I feel that if im spending less than 200 for a 40 inch roll then im not applying a good film but thats just me

:boogie I agree 100%. what's a film that's less than that a roll???????? a film I won't be installing for most anyone, that's what it is. :twocents

global QD, QDP, most EWF films, carbon is like what ten dollars over that, SG's Smoke, if you would ever install that :dunno

not a global fan....never have been. EWF...I think I might have had a sample roll (can't remember with so many sample rolls being sent to me). carbon is not one I'll install anymore. SG's smoke....no thank you. we'll stick to buying the films that might cost alittle more but have proven themselves. as for advantage......it should be called DISadvantage. total crap IMO.

DIS advantage - :dunno

Eh, like I said, it installs nice, looks nice, I haven't seen a single film related issue in a year, so far it has been better for me than SunTek or SolarGard. If I had one bad thing to say at all about the film is it does have a bit of an orange peel texture to it, but no one has said anything to me about it, just something I have seen, and it might only be on the raven 1.5, haven't paid attention on the others I use. I was worried about longevity, but so far still looks great on my personal car and a few that have come in for other work that we tinted look good. I guess I will have to revisit this next summer, lol and see if I still feel the same.

Express True Black works great for me! Using for about 2 years now No returns, color stable, easy to shrink, pretty forgiving, Good price point, 1.5 Mil , Fast and friendly service! No haze over hear but give the guys a call im sure theres a reason why.

I feel that if im spending less than --- for a 40 inch roll then im not applying a good film but thats just me

:boogie I agree 100%. what's a film that's less than that a roll???????? a film I won't be installing for most anyone, that's what it is. :twocents

global QD, QDP, most EWF films, carbon is like what ten dollars over that, SG's Smoke, if you would ever install that :dunno

:dunno

:twocents I agree 100%. what's a film that's less than that a roll???????? a film I won't be installing for most anyone, that's what it is. :boogie

DIS advantage - :dunno

All ive ever used of advantage is ive had 2 sample rolls sent to me bout 6 months apart and both rolls had a repeticious flaw every 16 inches making them totally unusable so I decided against their product :beer

Archived