Not the way I like to start a monday

Guest teamfutaba

it's been picking up alot, feilded 40+ phone calls today and scheduled estamates into the end of next week for resi/comm... installs are 2 weeks out.

I got jacked on the FJ back glass, but it was still a busy ass day. To be on State Farms O&A we are contracted to not waive deductibles on state farm claims. If we are caught doing it, we lose out on state farms nation wide warranty, referrals, and it's a lot easier to set up a claim. Anyways, after I drop $420 for this back glass had everything ready for her insurance wise, she calls me back and tells me that her friend said glass shops will waive deductibles. I explain that I am contracted with state farm to where I will be dropped off being a preferred shop by them if I do and apologized that I can't. She says she will call back then. No call back, I get a fax notifying me of the cancellation of the job. I give her a call back to just talk and being the nice guy that I am for "me to better serve customers in the future" I get the name of the shop she is going to. They are also a state farm O&A shop under the same contract I am, and they are waiving a good part of her deductible for her. Either way I was a little pissed off, and I have to return this piece of glass for warehouse credit to a warehouse I rarely use. Aside form that, 4 sedans, strip and tint a dodge crew cab + replace windshield, a couple roll ups, and a couple windshield replacements kept my co-worker and I very busy.

that agenda looks confusing :lol2

x2

It's google calendar, it's actually really nice. I just put what is coming in, then drag them down to the end of the day as they come in to keep track of what is here and what is coming.

Looks like this when it's done

rawrcalendar.jpg

that agenda looks confusing :lol2

x2

It's google calendar, it's actually really nice. I just put what is coming in, then drag them down to the end of the day as they come in to keep track of what is here and what is coming.

Looks like this when it's done

rawrcalendar.jpg

thats confusing as hell. :lol2

Archived