ZEP Foaming Window Cleaner

Guest Crackz

Guest Crackz

I dont know if it is every where or just in ny but I went into home depot today and instead of $2.99 a can Its marked down to $1.00 a Can awesome deal we bought 50 can cant beat it and there big cans just thought I would share this with you guys if the sale is nation wide stock up

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Crackz

bro we write the truth and nothing else we had a sick deal with solar gard cheaper than any one could buy it why would we give it up cmon bro if it was good we would still use it we had 10 tinters buying at once we was getting pallet pricing for single orders !!!!!

Guest scottydosnntkno
bro we write the truth and nothing else we had a sick deal with solar gard cheaper than any one could buy it why would we give it up cmon bro if it was good we would still use it we had 10 tinters buying at once we was getting pallet pricing for single orders !!!!!

you get what you pay for :lol2 , did you really think you were going to get the top notch stuff for that cheap/?

film is film :shoot1 VIP bought like a pallet at a time from lulu and got something crazy like 33% off, and it was still the same film.

If a manny is selling B grade film, then they have to tell you that its B grade, which is why SG has their overstock list. Plus, I'm pretty sure Joe wouldn't knowingly buy B grade film with the volume they do

you get what you pay for :lol2 , did you really think you were going to get the top notch stuff for that cheap/?

film is film :shoot1 VIP bought like a pallet at a time from lulu and got something crazy like 33% off, and it was still the same film.

If a manny is selling B grade film, then they have to tell you that its B grade, which is why SG has their overstock list. Plus, I'm pretty sure Joe wouldn't knowingly buy B grade film with the volume they do

at least I hope. everything looked good when it came. the only thing that sucked was it went through a diff shipping company and we dont have a forklift, but we made it work

Guest scottydosnntkno

you get what you pay for :thumb , did you really think you were going to get the top notch stuff for that cheap/?

film is film :thumb VIP bought like a pallet at a time from lulu and got something crazy like 33% off, and it was still the same film.

at least I hope. everything looked good when it came. the only thing that sucked was it went through a diff shipping company and we dont have a forklift, but we made it work

one box at a time :beer

Archived