ZEP Foaming Window Cleaner

Guest Crackz

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wish I never showed my GF the stuff now I have to buy it.

dollar stores sometimes have foam cleaners too. if they do I get them there as well

I once saw sprayaway at walmart for like 1.67 but in the old cans not the new cloud ones. I shoulda hopped on those. you guys know you can buy them in bulk and relabel them then sell them to your custys for like $5 if you want

my aunt works for grainger who owns ball which makes a bomb ass foam cleaner, but I dont wanna nag her about ordering cases

Guest scottydosnntkno

dollar stores sometimes have foam cleaners too. if they do I get them there as well

I once saw sprayaway at walmart for like 1.67 but in the old cans not the new cloud ones. I shoulda hopped on those. you guys know you can buy them in bulk and relabel them then sell them to your custys for like $5 if you want

my aunt works for grainger who owns ball which makes a bomb ass foam cleaner, but I dont wanna nag her about ordering cases

I sell em for $5 a can, and people buy them like crazy. I make up some new labels that are a piece of black vinyl with lime green lettering on it that say "Superstarr Tint Cleaner". at the end of the day I'm in each one about $2.50, so its easy money

Guest Scottsfire

I sell em for $5 a can, and people buy them like crazy. I make up some new labels that are a piece of black vinyl with lime green lettering on it that say "Superstarr Tint Cleaner". at the end of the day I'm in each one about $2.50, so its easy money

Not a bad idea....I bought some at Costco for $6 somthin a 4 pack...........maybe I'll do some relableing too.

Archived