2010 A6

Guest tint325i

Guest tint325i

for those who havent done one yet- the brake light looks like the A4 one but doesnt fix on in the same way, the A4 ones just pull off then slide back on with a little force, the A6 is like a bmw with the 2 clips that slide sideways, panel at top of screen comes off easily exposing clips

trim is also butted hard up to matrix on the 1/4s, stripping them out give you access to matrix for heating if you need to and dramatically reduces risk of contamination from trim fluff

Guest naughtydog
for those who havent done one yet- the brake light looks like the A4 one but doesnt fix on in the same way, the A4 ones just pull off then slide back on with a little force, the A6 is like a bmw with the 2 clips that slide sideways, panel at top of screen comes off easily exposing clips

trim is also butted hard up to matrix on the 1/4s, stripping them out give you access to matrix for heating if you need to and dramatically reduces risk of contamination from trim fluff

Thanks - are you heating the matrix still these days?

Must be a jock thing :thumb

Guest tint325i

depends on the film nick, not with magma but greystone is quite thick and sometimes takes a bit of heat, I also like to know how stuff comes apart

AUDIA620101.jpg

AUDIA620102.jpg

AUDIA62010S-LINE2.jpg

Guest Diamond Tints

Must be a jock thing :dunno

Cause the sassenachs are too scared to heat them in, and are %&$# tinters LOL jk before anyone starts :zzz

Guest naughtydog

Must be a jock thing :bat

Cause the sassenachs are too scared to heat them in, and are %&$# tinters LOL jk before anyone starts :bat

Eh - jocky wilson - what u saying pal!!

Do you still use the same method you have told me about before( top secret) or are you doing something else these days?

Guest tint325i

Must be a jock thing :bat

Cause the sassenachs are too scared to heat them in, and are %&$# tinters LOL jk before anyone starts :bat

Do you still use the same method you have told me about before( top secret) or are you doing something else these days?

is that the patented diamond tints "bake the death out of it until the back glass explodes" method?? (merc ML!!)

Guest Diamond Tints

Must be a jock thing :gasp

Cause the sassenachs are too scared to heat them in, and are %&$# tinters LOL jk before anyone starts :err

is that the patented diamond tints "bake the death out of it until the back glass explodes" method?? (merc ML!!)

AHahaha, f'n hell Scott, you got some memory :nuts , I sh4t when that happened :mad Only time its ever happened to me !!!

Still doing same thing Nik :bat Got some of this elmers to try, Like a kind of pritt stick top kind of thing though?? Not sure if needs to be actual glue? or if this other elmers will work??

Need to come down to yours for few days Nik, Share some tips and tricks :bat If your lucky I'll buy you a happy meal, cause im a good c**t that way :gasp

Archived