Experienced large project sub available DFW

Guest dino

I have almost 25 years experience in the flat glass industry in sales (averaging 75% closing) installations (including training) and project management. I am a clean cut proffessional with no tattoos, body piercings, etc. Have either done or managed countless successful projects all over the metroplex, the state, and nation (all verifiable) Pass all background/drug checks. I take great pride in not having to go back and fix bad work by doing it right the first time. Very customer friendly and develop great rapports with them. Have experience with all film types solar, security, vinyl, etc. Just now moving back to the metroplex and want to explore all my options before I decide the course I want to take. I have a long history and a great reputation in the industry and therefore will not work for any fly by nights or anyone in the industry with bad intentions or business decisions. I also can get other well qualified installers if need be. If you are interested in my services and would like to know more please leave me a reply with contact info

Archived