The tax man taketh

Dropped off my share of the dems free cash this am. I left my accountants office all kinds of pissed off. Within a hour of that I got emails and calls to do 5 projects we had out on bid. WHOHOO! It makes the april 15th hit much easier to take

Guest Scottsfire

I just love tax season......some years its like the lottery.....you win, you lose, you win, you lose... There is never any rhyme or reason.

I just love tax season......some years its like the lottery.....you win, you lose, you win, you lose... There is never any rhyme or reason.

:thumb

Lottery? If you mean in terms of getting a return, why on earth would you want to let the govt hold your money interest free? Always better to break even, or owe a little. Set your deductions so you keep more money per check, and take what would have been taken out and put it into a money market acct, or any interest bering acct thats liquid. You wont make much off of it, but at least its generating interest so when tax time comes, youve got the money and then some, and youve kept the govt from holding your money.

Dropped off my share of the dems free cash this am. I left my accountants office all kinds of pissed off. Within a hour of that I got emails and calls to do 5 projects we had out on bid. WHOHOO! It makes the april 15th hit much easier to take

Where in BeanTown are you?? I work in Allston by the Charles.

Where in BeanTown are you?? I work in Allston by the Charles.

The office is in Plymouth.

Archived