need some white frost

Guest sik99ranger

Guest sik99ranger

ok guys I have a job I got to bid by mon morning and it rrequires a certan film they are saying it has to be a 75% vlt white frost made by eather llumar or solyx. Im not a lumar or solyx dealer so im hoping someone can help me out here. im going to have 16 doors to do that they believe are 44x80 but they arnt for sure on the widths yet so im thinking a 60 in roll would work and id prob take 2 100ft rolls. if someone could let me know the price I could get some for it would be greatly appreaciated!

• 2 weeks later...
ok guys I have a job I got to bid by mon morning and it rrequires a certan film they are saying it has to be a 75% vlt white frost made by eather llumar or solyx. Im not a lumar or solyx dealer so im hoping someone can help me out here. im going to have 16 doors to do that they believe are 44x80 but they arnt for sure on the widths yet so im thinking a 60 in roll would work and id prob take 2 100ft rolls. if someone could let me know the price I could get some for it would be greatly appreaciated!

Stop pussyfooting around and contact Solyx - Decorativefilms.com

Archived