How do you say no !! to sheds ??

How do you nicely say you dont want that pos in your Bay,

example a Mundano Mk1 on a M plate yesterday.

I`m no snob but just finished a nice Honda CR-V then mr Chavo walks in wanting Limo all round,

I say Not on the Fronts matey 70% legal limit,

He says I always drive with my windows down on the fronts anyway, LOL I kid you not,

Priced it to death & thank the lord wont see him again unless they up his Giro & he wants to double his sheds Value

How do you lot Politely say F%%k off to this, Yes his moneys as good as the next mans But what would you do ?

I dont do night time work otherwise might have brought it in while there wasnt any one about,

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Malcolm E Boo
How do you nicely say you dont want that pos in your Bay,

example a Mundano Mk1 on a M plate yesterday.

I`m no snob but just finished a nice Honda CR-V then mr Chavo walks in wanting Limo all round,

I say Not on the Fronts matey 70% legal limit,

He says I always drive with my windows down on the fronts anyway, LOL I kid you not,

Priced it to death & thank the lord wont see him again unless they up his Giro & he wants to double his sheds Value

How do you lot Politely say F%%k off to this, Yes his moneys as good as the next mans But what would you do ?

I dont do night time work otherwise might have brought it in while there wasnt any one about,

By doing just that.

Pricing yourself out of the market and if they say yes then consider the extra as danger money.

Dont want a loyal fan club following, Ie referals to mates etc,

Not nocking work, Bu these are the sort of jobs that I dont need,

But on average everything is normally newish less than 4-5 years old,

So the mondeo spun me out a bit, I was looking for a Beadle camera lol

Normally the job that you dont want and price sky high to avoid it, comes back to bite your ass, when the customer says yes!!

Here too!, got this boy racer with a zetec fiesta, proper nail of a ride! I quoted stupid money and whats he do? he brings three boy racers for me to do. He just dropped off the fiesta tonight! :lol

Yes been down that road before, ok when you start out good bit of practice & money,

Trouble is they have forums 2 & before you know it,

More & more, lol

do a good job & all that, referalls etc, they piss me off

always want to watch, & hang around while your working,

Guest jack the hat

you fellas seem to be complaining about nothing, just do the job an collect the cash, if not, send it to me, I'll do it :lol

I bet you'd be complaining more if you did'nt have jobs on, think about all those on the dole queue with no work the next time you complain about having work on!

jokers.

Archived