How do you say no !! to sheds ??

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tintec

well for you mate that can turn down work,ill tint anytime day or night once the moneys right,although I do agree I wouldnt put limo on anybodys front windows

well for you mate that can turn down work,ill tint anytime day or night once the moneys right,although I do agree I wouldnt put limo on anybodys front windows

Agreed!

One fiesta done today, nice chilled day nowt booked in till monday and roll on the two corsa's and their bass bins lol!

Time for a beer!

Guest shadowline
One Festa :dunno

what did you do for the other 7 Hours ??? lol

Agreed!!! In at half 6 this morning for me, 3 camper vans and a strip and re-tint a rear X5 screen for the BMW dealer and done by mid-day and enjoying the sun!!!

Guest Diamond Tints

I'll take anybodys cash, old fiesta, new bentley, makes no difference to me !!!!!!!!!!!!

These guys with the old cars will progress onto new stuff, You's all jump into brand new cars then did you's???????

FFS use your brains!!!!!!!

Nope I got standards & care what perspective customers may think, having a few chavos hanging around while I slap some cheap sh***y fader on a old nail, meanwhile I got a perspective Lexus, Merc whatever Custy driving down for a price, Great business card that dont think so,

I would do the dole & give up my mortgage & shove wasps up my arse Before I had to deal with these clowns on a daily Basis.

Jack you take em all, your welcome :) pm me your number I will send them your way gladly,

thanks squire, I might take you up on that offer,

great thread, very amusing,

I better get on as got pranjit patel with an old spacecruiser, delroy brown with his c-reg 318i and stevie smith with his souped up SPAM 1.1 waiting on limo black all round

:dunno

:thumb:lol2

Im making quite a mint here outa these chavs today, so bring em on lol.

Chav, that is something I actually know about

chav2.jpg

Diamond it was a Shed !! Superglued Primered Spoiler, Beat up wing, leaking oil all over when he left, no way ! was that coming in my bay, this guy will never own any thing better believe me, you seen trailor park trash ?

same genepool even had the Lidl loyalty card were his tax wasnt,

if it was a straight old motor & the bloke & hadnt reeked of the old Green weed , no worries I`d have booked it & made the effort to sell him the job,

Only reason I priced it high was the cleaning & staffy snot all over them wind downs,

so yea used My Common Sense well :dunno

Guest Diamond Tints
Diamond it was a Shed !! Superglued Primered Spoiler, Beat up wing, leaking oil all over when he left, no way ! was that coming in my bay, this guy will never own any thing better believe me, you seen trailor park trash ?

same genepool even had the Lidl loyalty card were his tax wasnt,

if it was a straight old motor & the bloke & hadnt reeked of the old Green weed , no worries I`d have booked it & made the effort to sell him the job,

Only reason I priced it high was the cleaning & staffy snot all over them wind downs,

so yea used My Common Sense well :dunno

Ahhh fair dinkum Jude Willis :thumb

perhaps we should keep our eyes on www.barryboys.co.uk

if you fancy a laugh have a look as the title says

Barryboys.co.uk - REAL car enthusiasts upsetting cruisers since 2002 !

Over 83,500 photos of %&$# looking cars!

This site is dedicated to all those barry boys who think that superglue and some over-sized airfix kit turns a Citroen Saxo into a Performance Car. If you're brave enough to do stupid things to an underpowered shopping trolley hatchback, then you're brave enough to stand up here and be counted!

epic site with some prise Turds,

And no dont work for them or even post, just read & cry with laughter, Yes these barrys realy are a differnt bread, check it out if you get time,

Out of interest do a search for their conquests in Swindon,they have loads of Pics of these cars you talk about as one of their Mods is local

Not good for Swindon :dunno

Archived