How do you say no !! to sheds ??

One Festa :spit

what did you do for the other 7 Hours ??? lol

I wasnt supposed to be tinting fri thru sun so none o ya business lol, thats between the wife an me!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Diamond Tints
One Festa :thumb

I wasnt supposed to be tinting fri thru sun so none o ya business lol, thats between the wife an me!

:thumb

One Festa smile22.gif

Two more in morning one chav corsa, one chav fiesta,

Then a lovely A3 to bring me back to normality lol :spit

Oh then a bora to do, and a retouch on a zafira side window.

Guest Diamond Tints
Oh then a bora to do.

OOOOOOOhhhhh I hate fecking bora's, was doing one a few weeks ago, I was tapping out the little plastic washer thingy on the back drop glass and KABOOOOOM hahaha was funny as feck, f'n shat it LOL,

Got a drop a new window dropped off 45 minutes later, so all was sweet :spit

Oh then a bora to do.

OOOOOOOhhhhh I hate fecking bora's, was doing one a few weeks ago, I was tapping out the little plastic washer thingy on the back drop glass and KABOOOOOM hahaha was funny as feck, f'n shat it LOL,

Got a drop a new window dropped off 45 minutes later, so all was sweet :beer

Run that by me again??? how did ya break a glass? and what one? I not done a bora before. now ya got me worryin lol. :lol2

Guest Diamond Tints
Oh then a bora to do.

Run that by me again??? how did ya break a glass? and what one? I not done a bora before. now ya got me worryin lol. :lol2

I normally just take Bora in for whole day, As some of them you need to strip parcel shelf out as has 3rd brake light, in order to do this you need to dismantle seatbelts to get c pillar trim out as this needs to be out before you can remove the parcel shelf!!!

Back quarter glass also gets removed, rubber trim around this is all one section and can kink very easily!!! I think new rubber is around £100?????

the window I burst was back drop glass, as at bottom of the drop is like a little plastic washer ( forgot name of it) as I was trying to chap it out, the window exloded !!!!!!!!!!!

If you have never done one, charge big bucks for it, and do not take any other cars in that day!!!

Unless your a cowboy and want to hack rubbers!!!

Guest tint325i
Oh then a bora to do.

I normally just take Bora in for whole day, As some of them you need to strip parcel shelf out as has 3rd brake light, in order to do this you need to dismantle seatbelts to get c pillar trim out as this needs to be out before you can remove the parcel shelf!!!

Back quarter glass also gets removed, rubber trim around this is all one section and can kink very easily!!! I think new rubber is around £100?????

the window I burst was back drop glass, as at bottom of the drop is like a little plastic washer ( forgot name of it) as I was trying to chap it out, the window exloded !!!!!!!!!!!

If you have never done one, charge big bucks for it, and do not take any other cars in that day!!!

Unless your a cowboy and want to hack rubbers!!!

muliply that price by about 3, seriously go price one from vw, the golf ones are around £100, I once bought a bora tdi 150 to sell on and the first thing I noticed was the rippled seal along the bottom of the driver side rear door glass, I ended up putting a passenger door on it so I used the seal off that and a little creative cutting to repair rear door, only difference was a cut at the bottom of the divider, you'd have to eagle eyed to spot it

funny thing is theres no reason to remove that piece of the seal, you can get the glass out by leaving the bottom section (only part with metal in it) in place, remove the seal all the way round apart from at the bottom, golf is easier than bora, 1/4 can be a pain getting back in on the bora

as you can tell I strip these out 2, same on the golf 4, no cutting rubbers for me, I hate cutting rubbers, VANDALISM!!!

Archived