How do you say no !! to sheds ??

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Diamond Tints
I rebooked it in on a day that is empty now, due to the responses on here, scarin me shitless guys lol :lol2

Its an easy car to actually tint, just takes a lot of detrimming thats all !!

try and see if you can slide film over 3rd brake light before you start stripping it down :lol2

Ps back drop glass costs £18 or £68 from main dealer!! Only difference in glass???? One had VW logo and one didnt :lol2

Guest tintec

hate to see boras coming myself,normal cars take me roughly 2 hrs theses brats I could be on for 3.5 to leave them right,I also remove seatbelts parcel shelf etc,and they are a very popular car around my area mad3.gif

Guest tint325i
hate to see boras coming myself,normal cars take me roughly 2 hrs theses brats I could be on for 3.5 to leave them right,I also remove seatbelts parcel shelf etc,and they are a very popular car around my area :dunno

are they like the passat? 3 clips along front of shelf then it just lifts out? I dont think I've ever stripped the back of one, go look at my audi a6 post in the audi section and you'll see a real fun stripdown!

boras are old hat now anyway, not often I see stuff like that, although I did tint a mini today (not bmw!)

Guest tintec
hate to see boras coming myself,normal cars take me roughly 2 hrs theses brats I could be on for 3.5 to leave them right,I also remove seatbelts parcel shelf etc,and they are a very popular car around my area :bat

are they like the passat? 3 clips along front of shelf then it just lifts out? I dont think I've ever stripped the back of one, go look at my audi a6 post in the audi section and you'll see a real fun stripdown!

boras are old hat now anyway, not often I see stuff like that, although I did tint a mini today (not bmw!)

yea the same as passats 3 tight clips at the front,then the sticky felt strip at the back,ive never taken quarters out though and I take my time and trim a hair out of the rubber trust me it cant be noticed,ive seen some right hack jobs on gaskets, I have a template in my tool box for them and just double cut a set although I might try removing next time :bat

Guest tint325i

its not really a problem of what it looks like for me, I trim rubber when I have to, nice sharp blade its not hard to trim a nice neat line, it just seems wrong to me to cut rubbers, I really hate it and try to avoid it like the plague, if someone phones me for a quote for a mk4 golf / bora I tell them about the seals and tell them to ask other shops quoting for the car if they cut the seals? usually gets the job in

Guest tintec
its not really a problem of what it looks like for me, I trim rubber when I have to, nice sharp blade its not hard to trim a nice neat line, it just seems wrong to me to cut rubbers, I really hate it and try to avoid it like the plague, if someone phones me for a quote for a mk4 golf / bora I tell them about the seals and tell them to ask other shops quoting for the car if they cut the seals? usually gets the job in

your right I think the same on newer cars I just wouldnt have the heart to do it but on these and mk4 golfs its essential other than removal,good angle on the sale there though :bat as said next one im removing,is it time consuming??

Guest tint325i

not when you've done a few, 10-15mins a door, they are a bit tricky tho, theres a funny 2 piece divider that I cant really think how to describe and getting the top of the divider back thru the hole in the ribber and lined up with its hole in the door top frame is a fine art!! dead easy once you know how tho (not really much help I know) front ones are only in with 2 clamps so might as well take them out 2 for ultra factory finish,

Archived