Mercedes ML GL tint match

Sure this topic has been brought up before but can I get some feedback on what film distributor and or type of film has the best color match for the mercedes ML GL and GLK two front tint the new 2010 glass seems to be a little different and right now our HP suntek 30% film is a horrible color match any feedback would be greatly appreciated thanks all!

Guest hilinetinter

Not all GL's come with the reflective film in the glass.( it's double pane with a laminate between) The best solution is have customer change them to the plain single pane glass and use the carbon 25 on it to match rear.

The best solution is have customer change them to the plain single pane glass and use the carbon 25 on it to match rear.

Guess if you can afford that vehicle, whats a few hundred more for different glass huh?

Guest scottydosnntkno
The best solution is have customer change them to the plain single pane glass and use the carbon 25 on it to match rear.

Guess if you can afford that vehicle, whats a few hundred more for different glass huh?

Its probably a grand easy for two side windows on a mercedes. Is having your car tinted really worth that much money Flaugh.gif

I find it hard to believe that any of hilines customers have actually done that

Guest Mo Evo

I used Johnson's Greystone 50% for the fronts of a new ML350. The customer was very happy as it brought out the blue-ish color of the glass. This one wasn't double paned.

Actually the windows are not laminated they are just tempered single windows and the film is not reflective its just an off smoke color and of course its not close to Chevy smoke Toyota Smoke or Ford Smoke I think car manufacturers do that just to piss tinters off. Thanks all for the replys

Archived