Johnsons Ceramic

TINT

Guest SIR TINTSALOT

Are you talking about for cars? I've been using Insulator 70 for front doors and windshields quite a bit. Just got some 30 & 50. I sell it for almost double the price of my normal jobs. If you get a password and check out their web specials they got some 20" 30% for cheap. They usually have the same special for the whole month. It's a bit hard to shrink on curvy windows.

Here in cali you should be able to sell the 70 alot for front doors, just showing them how much heat and infrared rejection it blocks sells it easily

Are you talking about for cars? I've been using Insulator 70 for front doors and windshields quite a bit. Just got some 30 & 50. I sell it for almost double the price of my normal jobs. If you get a password and check out their web specials they got some 20" 30% for cheap. They usually have the same special for the whole month. It's a bit hard to shrink on curvy windows.

Here in cali you should be able to sell the 70 alot for front doors, just showing them how much heat and infrared rejection it blocks sells it easily

ya for cars, and I sell geoshield alot but, I dont like they're dark matter and the'yre other films just ghost to quickly. are johnsons ceramic film very shiny based on what you have experienced with it?

Guest SIR TINTSALOT

Yeah they are shiny looking. Personally I don't care for any of them but the 70%, I just bought the other two rolls cause they were on discount. The old Insulator had a goldish look, but they changed it recently and it doesn't look gold anymore.

Yeah they are shiny looking. Personally I don't care for any of them but the 70%, I just bought the other two rolls cause they were on discount. The old Insulator had a goldish look, but they changed it recently and it doesn't look gold anymore.

u know they sell a 70% from geoshield with 54% heat block imok.gif

I've never tried Geoshield, how is the quality and how long does it hold up?

it holds up pretty good, they had they're first batch come out when I first started using it, it was kinda hazy, or blurry, but they remade it and its alot more clearer now, but I have a few cars tinted with they're first batch and it looks good as new, so im assuming the newer batch is even better.

• 2 months later...

Archived