I tinted this car back in '06, now it's mine

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This one or yours?

_MG_1776.jpg

I lot of people liked that picture, lol. That was my baby.

Here's some more, I changed out the exhaust to something a little more civil, sanded off the paint on the tails and put film on them, and cleaned it up a little, then it rained.

c242f5b0.jpg

e98f93c0.jpg

6cf35f6b.jpg

Guest youngazntinter
This one or yours?

_MG_1776.jpg

Here's some more, I changed out the exhaust to something a little more civil, sanded off the paint on the tails and put film on them, and cleaned it up a little, then it rained.

c242f5b0.jpg

e98f93c0.jpg

6cf35f6b.jpg

yep that orange was my background~lol sweet ride that was~ got that pic off of srtforums.com I think~

did u use tint film on tailights?? I used the spray and lookin for a new set of tailights cuz mine is cracked....

This one or yours?

_MG_1776.jpg

c242f5b0.jpg

e98f93c0.jpg

6cf35f6b.jpg

yep that orange was my background~lol sweet ride that was~ got that pic off of srtforums.com I think~

did u use tint film on tailights?? I used the spray and lookin for a new set of tailights cuz mine is cracked....

Dark grey Oracal 8300, it was under $40 shipped and is enough to do God knows how many sets of lights.

One of my friends son said it best when he went to the Chevy/Dodge dealership to get his Avalanche. He was there asking specifically for the truck he wanted and the dealer asked him if he had looked at the Dodge truck, his 6 y/o answered for him... Hey mister, do you know what the dictionary say Dodge means? (puzzled look from the dealer) It means to avoid. The dealer promptly walked him to the truck he asked to see. Gotta love the innocence of little kids.

One of my friends son said it best when he went to the Chevy/Dodge dealership to get his Avalanche. He was there asking specifically for the truck he wanted and the dealer asked him if he had looked at the Dodge truck, his 6 y/o answered for him... Hey mister, do you know what the dictionary say Dodge means? (puzzled look from the dealer) It means to avoid. The dealer promptly walked him to the truck he asked to see. Gotta love the innocence of little kids.

LOL, that's my truck in the back, call me a glutton for punishment.

c242f5b0.jpg

c242f5b0.jpg

OMG a Dakota???? those things are the worst for trannies. I don't know very many people who have had nice things to say about them.

c242f5b0.jpg

OMG a Dakota???? those things are the worst for trannies. I don't know very many people who have had nice things to say about them.

Ram 1500 4x4 hemi.

Archived