Horrible past 2 days...

Guest tintpro2007

Yeah I tend to make mistakes when I rush as well... I've only got 2 years on you (5 years exp). Like these guys said, there will be more to come... If your working for someone I can assure you the first thing they are worried about is how good a quality your work is ... the second would be how long it took you.

You are exactly right! Little tintpro is doing a good job. We're happy with what he can handle right now, kinda throwing him in the mix of things. But listen, coming from another state and not knowing really anyone, not knowing where anything is (often tinting mobile), and not knowing who to talk to probably sucks balls HAHA :beer

We understand the f**k ups, make sure everything comes out good, and try to keep an eye on the time. Me and Bill screw our schedule everyday because we put too much on the plate. You are already calling customers ahead and everything, we notice that stuff. Keep up the good work, welcome to the AP Team..... It often makes you want to blow your friggin brain :beer s out :beer but it's worth it all in due time my young grasshoper

Guest scottydosnntkno
Don't be concerned about how long it takes, Micaelangelo did not paint the ceiling of the Cistine (sp?) Church in one weekend.

You mean its not a digital print ? :gasp

even on a wrap printer that would take more than a weekend to print :lol2

Wise man once say, "Never drink down stream from a heard of cows" Yeah it might not have anything to do with whats going on but, sometimes the tint is a little frothy and is going on like pee....just remember, you will get a clean drink every now and then.....yeah

Archived