2010 mazda speed 3

Guest Revolution

nice work I like those ramps you have, we recently got one of those portable under car lifts but its not always viable to use when mobile so ill get me some of those you have

cheers

nice work I like those ramps you have, we recently got one of those portable under car lifts but its not always viable to use when mobile so ill get me some of those you have

cheers

race ramps are great, I got the 2 piece 67" race ramps so I could fit them in my car when I do mobile work.

Guest kccartint

Do they slide when on a slick surface? Ramps are great but when dealing with some of the rearl wheel drive cars they seem to just push the ramps around when on smooth floors. Even with the rubber pads. Its kinda hard to hold two sticks against ramps to keep them still while someone else is driving the car up. :thumb

Oh... and it looks like a clean install. :thumb

Do they slide when on a slick surface? Ramps are great but when dealing with some of the rearl wheel drive cars they seem to just push the ramps around when on smooth floors. Even with the rubber pads. Its kinda hard to hold two sticks against ramps to keep them still while someone else is driving the car up. :twocents

Oh... and it looks like a clean install. :gasp

I have put rear wheel cars on the ramps , ramps didn't slide

Archived