Pic of the Week #155 Submissions

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Darknesswithin
IMG_0499.jpg

Because once you get it right, it takes FOREVER to sort it out! (they wrote this on both sides and dangled it from a string inside their HYUNDAI)

:bingo

:krazy

my best friend asked me to cover some glas in his house with frosted glas film!!!!!!!!!!!

and this is what I did for him!

bjoernshouse.jpg

The left part of the pic is his shower in frosted film.

The middle is the guest toilett door with 6 diffrent kind of films on it, and the guest showerglas has also 2 colored flames on it(in the back)!

The right part of the pic is the Bathroom door with Jack Sparrows medaillon on it.

all this tooked me about 8 hours digitizing and another 3 hours mounting the film.

but I think it was worth it.

my best friend asked me to cover some glas in his house with frosted glas film!!!!!!!!!!!

bjoernshouse.jpg

The middle is the guest toilett door with 6 diffrent kind of films on it, and the guest showerglas has also 2 colored flames on it(in the back)!

The right part of the pic is the Bathroom door with Jack Sparrows medaillon on it.

all this tooked me about 8 hours digitizing and another 3 hours mounting the film.

:lol2 I will borrow it :lol2

Seems he is a biker...

bjoernshouse.jpg

The one on the left with the skulls is HOT! Good Job! :dunno

Archived