1 car from friday, 3 from saturday

Guest tintpro2007

Guest tintpro2007

07 Cobalt

35% front doors, 20% behind driver.

IMG00091-20100416-1607.jpg

IMG00092-20100416-1607.jpg

VW

20% front doors, 5% sunstrip and behind driver.

IMG00093-20100417-1037.jpg

IMG00094-20100417-1037.jpg

Chevy Truck

5% all, looks lighter because the driver door was open.

IMG00095-20100417-1154.jpg

08 Ford Focus

20% all, Redskins Cheerleaders Car

IMG00096-20100417-1724.jpg

IMG00097-20100417-1724.jpg

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And every one illegal...

35% front doors cobalt... so not everyone :spit

Yes it is. 35% is the only VLT allowed on the sides of a passenger. Not to mention the law is 35% NET...so putting 35% is illegal as well. You would have to do 40% or 50%. And you posted the proof. Check the law bro. :lol2

Guest tintpro2007
And every one illegal...

35% front doors cobalt... so not everyone :lol2

Yes it is. 35% is the only VLT allowed on the sides of a passenger. Not to mention the law is 35% NET...so putting 35% is illegal as well. You would have to do 40% or 50%. And you posted the proof. Check the law bro. :spit

haha yeah I know the law, just didnt think about it haha my bad

and no I dont mean I didnt think about it when tinting the car lol, I just mean I didnt think about it when I typed that

And every one illegal...

I give my custys whatever they want on their vehicle, they all sign a waiver releasing me from any/all legal implications they might be fined with and are notified of their illegal tint. I have never had a problem with this...well that and I tinted all the judges cars at 15%. :beer

Guest scottydosnntkno
And every one illegal...

I give my custys whatever they want on their vehicle, they all sign a waiver releasing me from any/all legal implications they might be fined with and are notified of their illegal tint. I have never had a problem with this...well that and I tinted all the judges cars at 15%. :beer

oh man not the waiver thing again.

do a search

all a waiver does is show proof that you did the job, knowing full well that it was illegal. it does NOT release you from liability whatsoever, especially in a courtroom or from an insurance company in case of a fatal accident.

And every one illegal...

oh man not the waiver thing again.

do a search

all a waiver does is show proof that you did the job, knowing full well that it was illegal. it does NOT release you from liability whatsoever, especially in a courtroom or from an insurance company in case of a fatal accident.

if I buy a bottle of whiskey, drink it then do crash into another car was it the liquor stores fault? Who cares, I file 13 those "waivers" about 3 seconds after they leave. 90% of my customers are 20%'ers 8% are legal 35% and the rest are darker tint...Ill catch them on the rebound when they get pulled over and they have to come back to get it stripped off and retinted at 35%.

Archived