1 car from friday, 3 from saturday

Guest tintpro2007

Guest scottydosnntkno
And every one illegal...

I give my custys whatever they want on their vehicle, they all sign a waiver releasing me from any/all legal implications they might be fined with and are notified of their illegal tint. I have never had a problem with this...well that and I tinted all the judges cars at 15%. :beer

oh man not the waiver thing again.

do a search

all a waiver does is show proof that you did the job, knowing full well that it was illegal. it does NOT release you from liability whatsoever, especially in a courtroom or from an insurance company in case of a fatal accident.

if I buy a bottle of whiskey, drink it then do crash into another car was it the liquor stores fault? Who cares, I file 13 those "waivers" about 3 seconds after they leave. 90% of my customers are 20%'ers 8% are legal 35% and the rest are darker tint...Ill catch them on the rebound when they get pulled over and they have to come back to get it stripped off and retinted at 35%.

two completely different scenarios.

you can legally buy whiskey at the liqour store, what you do with it is your problem.

In many states, just selling/installing the illegal film is a illegal act in itself, and even if its not, you are knowingly helping people break the law.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And every one illegal...

I give my custys whatever they want on their vehicle, they all sign a waiver releasing me from any/all legal implications they might be fined with and are notified of their illegal tint. I have never had a problem with this...well that and I tinted all the judges cars at 15%. :dunno

do a search

all a waiver does is show proof that you did the job, knowing full well that it was illegal. it does NOT release you from liability whatsoever, especially in a courtroom or from an insurance company in case of a fatal accident.

if I buy a bottle of whiskey, drink it then do crash into another car was it the liquor stores fault? Who cares, I file 13 those "waivers" about 3 seconds after they leave. 90% of my customers are 20%'ers 8% are legal 35% and the rest are darker tint...Ill catch them on the rebound when they get pulled over and they have to come back to get it stripped off and retinted at 35%.

you can legally buy whiskey at the liqour store, what you do with it is your problem.

In many states, just selling/installing the illegal film is a illegal act in itself, and even if its not, you are knowingly helping people break the law.

Scotty,

Haven't you claimed that 80% of the vehicles you tint that you tint them darker than legal :lol So why you bustin his ass on this :thumb

Guest scottydosnntkno
And every one illegal...

I give my custys whatever they want on their vehicle, they all sign a waiver releasing me from any/all legal implications they might be fined with and are notified of their illegal tint. I have never had a problem with this...well that and I tinted all the judges cars at 15%. :lol

do a search

Scotty,

Haven't you claimed that 80% of the vehicles you tint that you tint them darker than legal :thumb So why you bustin his ass on this :dunno

I wasn't the first one to start it in this thread, and I don't go around posting pics of my illegal work.

plus, it was a conversation about the waivers

I know that some dillhole who wants 10% tint on his car doesnt care about the law, I have the kansas tint law attached to my counter, but they either get it from me or from someone else. I have them read and sign the "waiver" just so when they do get pulled over, they remember that I will not admit to tinting their car, hence why I file 13 the waiver after they leave.

Well....it looks like another successfull :dunno

Scotty,

Haven't you claimed that 80% of the vehicles you tint that you tint them darker than legal ......

:lol2

It was 90% :lol2

:lol2 if anyone is posting illegal pics most of time thats definately me! :lol2

Guest scottydosnntkno
Scotty,

Haven't you claimed that 80% of the vehicles you tint that you tint them darker than legal ......

:lol2

It was 90% :lol2

:lol2 if anyone is posting illegal pics most of time thats definately me! :lol2

or anyone in cali posting film on the doors, even if its 70% :mad

I know that some dillhole who wants 10% tint on his car doesnt care about the law, I have the kansas tint law attached to my counter, but they either get it from me or from someone else. I have them read and sign the "waiver" just so when they do get pulled over, they remember that I will not admit to tinting their car, hence why I file 13 the waiver after they leave.

Well....it looks like another successfull :dunno

8-1749c

Chapter 8.--AUTOMOBILES AND OTHER VEHICLES Article 17.--UNIFORM ACT REGULATING TRAFFIC; EQUIPMENT OF VEHICLES

8-1749c. Unlawful installation of sun screening device; penalty. Any person who installs a sun screening device on a motor vehicle which is not in compliance with the provisions of K.S.A. 8-1749a, and amendments thereto, upon conviction, shall be guilty of a class C misdemeanor.

I also looked for anything pertaining to a "waiver" and could find nothing that washes your hands free of unlawful installation of window film. Just thought Id show you this since you obviously havent read it. The ONLY vehicles in the state of Kansas that are exempt from this law is law enforcement vehicles.

Guest scottydosnntkno

I had thought there would be a clause like that in the law, since most states have sometime similar. as far as I know, Massachusetts(?) is the only state that specifically allows a waiver(I think it was MA, the one that was posted about 3 weeks ago)

what do you have to say now Lee?

Archived