Plotters

Guest tint51

Guest tint51

To the people who use plotters.. Which would you use.. best use of cost and ease of use..

Items I may need it for.

1) tint

2) PPF

3 ) Vinyl..?

Roland, Graphate, etc...

Thanks..Tint51

Guest tint51
dont know about best but I havea graphtec, its great, no problems what so ever, I have never cut tint with it tho

Thanks.. I have a guy talking to me about the 5000 or the 8000..

Guest scottydosnntkno
dont know about best but I havea graphtec, its great, no problems what so ever, I have never cut tint with it tho

go for the 8 :beer

Guest tint51

go for the 8 :dunno

Thanks...

I was wondering...

Guest scottydosnntkno

Thanks...

I was wondering...

if you have the cash that it. I'm currently saving up for one

Guest tint51

Thanks...

I was wondering...

What u using now??

Guest scottydosnntkno

Thanks...

I was wondering...

What u using now??

a uscutter and a 10yr old graphtec :lol I run the uscutter all day long with zero problems whatsoever, other than it grounding itself out from static and stopping once a day. I've gotten at least 15x my money out of it, and just put new blades in it. I don't use it to cut tint or PPF, strictly vinyl, but it works awesome for it.

Guest tint51

Thanks...

I was wondering...

What u using now??

a uscutter and a 10yr old graphtec :lol I run the uscutter all day long with zero problems whatsoever, other than it grounding itself out from static and stopping once a day. I've gotten at least 15x my money out of it, and just put new blades in it. I don't use it to cut tint or PPF, strictly vinyl, but it works awesome for it.

Funny u should say Uscutter.. that is who I have been talking to.. about the 5000 or 8000.. Do you know what the plus to one or the other...

I would think tint would be easier on the machine..

Guest scottydosnntkno

go for the 8 :lol2

Thanks...

I was wondering...

What u using now??

a uscutter and a 10yr old graphtec :lol2 I run the uscutter all day long with zero problems whatsoever, other than it grounding itself out from static and stopping once a day. I've gotten at least 15x my money out of it, and just put new blades in it. I don't use it to cut tint or PPF, strictly vinyl, but it works awesome for it.

Funny u should say Uscutter.. that is who I have been talking to.. about the 5000 or 8000.. Do you know what the plus to one or the other...

I would think tint would be easier on the machine..

8000 cuts at like 60 inches per second as opposed to the 5000 does 24. other than the fancy electronic features, thats the main difference.

Archived