Shrinking rear window

Guest covert tints

Guest Diamond Tints

So what you are saying is you just phoned up for film and they gave you it??

No question on what company you are from? Or sorry we have dealer in that area?

Man this bullshit needs to stop !!!!

Do film companies not realise they are cutting there own throats??? Is it just me that can see this??????

This pisses me off big time !!!!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest covert tints

Do film companies not realise they are cutting there own throats??? Is it just me that can see this??????

Yes thats what I did I phoned three companys about films they sell and they offered me some film to try by no means did they send me 100's of ft of film just enough to see what its like to use ''samples'' of the film they do. Yes I dont have company yet I am just starting out not just for fast ££££ but because of other reasons which dont need to explained.

But look at from there business X phones up for info on there product so they send you info and samples of there products which turns into a lead which they will phone for more purchases of there product thats the business they are in they sell the middle product and you sell the end product so yes it does seem unfair but thats business you are in. :lol2

Guest jack the hat

diaond tints, the sooner you realise that film companies are like cheap brases, the better, they'll dish it out to anyone with cash money, and in this case, for free!

I could call 3 companies now 3 times, give them 3 adresses and dud company names and have a whole heap of film on my doorstep for free within 3 days :lol2

take a few valium, jump in that nice motor of yours,drive over to the gerbales and pick a couple of traficked russian blonde birds for 50 squid, you'll feel better about yourself after and forget all your film

woes :lol2

ps, the way you feel about film companies is how I feel about this fascist regime we're living under at the monent, knowatimean squire :lol2

Guest Diamond Tints

diaond tints, the sooner you realise that film companies are like cheap brases, the better, they'll dish it out to anyone with cash money, and in this case, for free!

I could call 3 companies now 3 times, give them 3 adresses and dud company names and have a whole heap of film on my doorstep for free within 3 days :lol2

take a few valium, jump in that nice motor of yours,drive over to the gerbales and pick a couple of traficked russian blonde birds for 50 squid, you'll feel better about yourself after and forget all your film

woes :lol2

ps, the way you feel about film companies is how I feel about this fascist regime we're living under at the monent, knowatimean squire :lol2

Cheap brassers :mad:lol2

Gerbales?? Gorbals you mean LOL Russian for £50 ?? Leo branching out is he LOL

Anowityemean :lol2

Archived