job from sunday boat pics

Guest Crackz

Guest filmslayer
sadly, as the day went on, there was less and less alcohol and the tinting became more and more entertaining., Very nice job

sorry dude ! but that job was worth more than what you make in a week ! and I doubt joe phucked around with ant alcohol .... :lol2

nice job joe !

sadly, as the day went on, there was less and less alcohol and the tinting became more and more entertaining., Very nice job

sorry dude ! but that job was worth more than what you make in a week ! and I doubt joe phucked around with ant alcohol .... :lol2

nice job joe !

doubt that

Guest filmslayer

nice job joe !

doubt that

:lol2:lol2:lol2

now how could I come to that conclusion ? you having only 2yrs. exp. !!!! :mad

nice job joe !

doubt that

:lol2:lol2:lol2

now how could I come to that conclusion ? you having only 2yrs. exp. !!!! :mad

becuase I have only 2 years tinting experience, but do a whole heck of alot more then tinting, being the only Alpine, Memphis and MTX dealer withing about 50 miles......anyways Im not on here to beat my own drum on my financials.

Still did a better job then I would have on the boat.

Archived