Got another one to do, last one I took off the spoiler but this one is glued on, how do you guys get round heat shrinking the rear at the spoiler? It seems to take the hot air and send it back under the film at the top.

I also have a mare trimming the tint at the top due to not having any room under the spoiler.

I did one before by moving the tint down slightly and guessing the trim line and shrinking it around an inch or two lower down the glass. , Is there any other ways round it.??

Just take the spoiler off. I've never done a Ka, but I've taken off plenty of spoilers and it's usually just 4 bolts.

did that with the last one but this one is defo glued on. :lol2

Guest naughtydog

work around it - shrink the bottom and drop the film down and shrink the top, cut the sides and bottom and place film on back window with liner still on and cut the top on the inside. MAybe you will need to shrink a few fingers on the inside at the top after install.

Are you sure you have 5 years experienec with these questions?

five yaers experience tinting for freinds, And every car I have owned since I was 17! Work shifts as a fireman,

my business started jan2010, never done many Ka's and usually remove spoilers, did you not see the post that said I had shunk lower down the window before on a previous job?

so if I said I was tinting from 17 and now forty, I thought I should be truthfull and say five years, or should I fit all this into my profile for you?

jokin

But hey who cares. :beer

Guest Diamond Tints
so if I said I was tinting from 17 and now forty, I thought I should be truthfull and say five years, or should I fit all this into my profile for you?

Yes :beer

done lol

:beer

Guest Diamond Tints

done lol

HAHA made me laugh when I read that LOL

Now added to my sig :beer

done lol

Now added to my sig :imok

At least u guys know how to make someone chuckle, thats for sure.

I quite like that in my profile sounds pretty good, :beer

Guest Diamond Tints

done lol

Now added to my sig :lol

At least u guys know how to make someone chuckle, thats for sure.

I quite like that in my profile sounds pretty good, :beer

Yeah and at start, the dummy was well out the pram :imok

Archived