Chrome Window Tint

Guest StreetSmartFX

Guest tintguy31707

Someone needs to watch modern marvels edition on chrome :beer... I'm assuming his terminology should have been "mirrored" window film. I doubt chromium is present in any window film. Sorry I have no help other than your terminology.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Scottsfire

As a firefighter in Colorado you can imagine I have a few friends that are da "Po Po" ha ha! Here in Colorado you have to really get it dark all the way around to tick the cops off, but they all said "Unless its mirror tint then I Uy (uturn) it and drive forever to catch back up...."

With that being said, I would advise your customer.....they are going to be a Po Po magnet!!!

Guest scottydosnntkno
Someone needs to watch modern marvels edition on chrome :beer... I'm assuming his terminology should have been "mirrored" window film. I doubt chromium is present in any window film. Sorry I have no help other than your terminology.

I believe chromium is used in some of the reflective films(such as a silver film), but also in some of the green looking mirror films.

Guest scottydosnntkno
I dont get it. if he wants chrome, mirror tint is the best match. what look is he trying to achieve?

:dunno a silver 20 will look like "chrome" tint on a car :thumb

Guest SIR TINTSALOT

I've used Protect Gard silver before for cars and it holds up very well. I don't like their normal films but the silver is good. They got 20 and 35. Just tell them you want the one for autos because it has a different adhesive.

IT IS ILLEGAL FOR A PURPOSE!! yeah I have done "illegal" tints before aka 15%/ 5% on showcars, few cash only custys ect... BUT the SILVER tint is VERY DANGEROUS, Put it this way , you know how you get a hand held mirror and signal, or flash the light around, well that SILVER 20 or whatever is gonna be like a driveing 3 sided mirror, and can and WILL cause an accident. Imagine yourself driving down the road and someone getting a hand held mirror and flashing it right in you face and eyes, ....it will blind you quickly and you can get in a wreck. ....Yes too dark of tint, I can let that go. BUT I WILL NEVER put mirror tint on any vehicle because of safety reasons!! thats just my opinion.

Archived