showroom makeover

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest scottydosnntkno

that looks a billion times better than the old one, except for the couch :zzz jk

:zzz:dunno

the counter looks massive compared to the space though.

any before pics? I only remember it from the videos you posted. what ever happened with that "jackhole" who was painting his windows next to you? you said you'd do a followup but never did

Wow Blade I am very impressed :zzz I am working on my retail showroom but now after seeing that I need to start over. Are you guys in a newer building?

Congrads

Stan

the building was a gas station back in the 50's and 60's. it's old and needs alot of work. but we're getting there.

that looks a billion times better than the old one, except for the couch :zzz jk

:dunno:lol

the counter looks massive compared to the space though.

any before pics? I only remember it from the videos you posted. what ever happened with that "jackhole" who was painting his windows next to you? you said you'd do a followup but never did

the space is actually perfect. it's hard to get a good pic though. I'll look for some before pics. I know I've got some somewhere. the windows the jackhole painted look fine during the day. when he's there at night though they look horrible. I

Thats HOT Blade! I'm Mc'Lovin the green walls! :dunno

the color is called fossil grey. it's weird. in darker lighting it looks green. brighter light and it looks grey. it seems to feed off of the green counter tops too. turned out nicely I think though.

I have a folder on my desktop that anytime someone posts pictures here on TintDude of their shops I save it to that folder. Over the years of all the pictures I have saved this would definately be one of the best showrooms.

Looks great Blade! :dunno

I also have a folder with peel board pics in it.

Archived