2000 Lincoln LS waiting to be tinted.

Guest youngazntinter

Guest youngazntinter

I was reading the vehicle section about 00Lincoln LS...couldn't find much other than 3rd brake being a biatch.

its my buddy's car so he took the whole back dash out and now im gonna be able to tint over 3rd brake light.

so other than that, is there anything I need to be aware of? btw im not a panel popper..

I was reading the vehicle section about 00Lincoln LS...couldn't find much other than 3rd brake being a biatch.

its my buddy's car so he took the whole back dash out and now im gonna be able to tint over 3rd brake light.

so other than that, is there anything I need to be aware of? btw im not a panel popper..

Shiz, not if the rear deck is removed. CAKE car. Plus, I remember ONE time actually getting the light out. Its getting the rubber to go back on and stay thats the PITA.

Guest youngazntinter

Shiz, not if the rear deck is removed. CAKE car. Plus, I remember ONE time actually getting the light out. Its getting the rubber to go back on and stay thats the PITA.

he brought the car with an crappy tint on it already, so I sent him back home cuz he didn't wanna pay me to remove it. since he has a detail shop he used steamer to take care of it..

but didnt catch about 2"of adhesive left on the bottom of back glass. so I sent him back home again~lol told him to take the deck lid out also 3rd light. he took case out of brake llight and we'll see

how it will go. oh..im not goin to assemble them up anyways. lol

Guest scottydosnntkno

he brought the car with an crappy tint on it already, so I sent him back home cuz he didn't wanna pay me to remove it. since he has a detail shop he used steamer to take care of it..

but didnt catch about 2"of adhesive left on the bottom of back glass. so I sent him back home again~lol told him to take the deck lid out also 3rd light. he took case out of brake llight and we'll see

how it will go. oh..im not goin to assemble them up anyways. lol

it'll be nice and easy now then.

Guest tintguy31707

yeah only thing I could say would be tricky on that car is the very bottom of the rear deck (the carpet likes to touch the window)... other than that... tape the windows and you'll be good to go.

Guest youngazntinter

this was prolly the easiest car I've done.

rear deck was completely off the back glass, he also removed the 3rd brake light case, but still had to cut around the brake light..fml, he actaully wanted it that way. the whole thing took me prolly less than 2 hours.. for me, that was pretty quick.

took pictures but car was hella dirty. lol

Archived