Wincos

Guest vclimber
Does anyone use Wincos? I was told that the rolls were less then 100 ft long, like 66 ft? Can someone who uses it let me know? I am trying to figure out if I should use it or Llumar CTX.

I've been using Wincos since it opened to the market. By far it is the best performing automotive film. We use a Spectrum Detective Meter to test films(we measure the IR reduction). The Wincos Film performs better than V-Kool. It is very difficult to install with Wincos. I am now using Suntek Carbon XP. Carbon XP is easier to install. Wincos performs better. However, Carbon XP is similar to LLumar Ceramic films and cost less. http://suntekfilms.com/common/files/specs/auto/CarbonXP.pdf

Good Luck!!!!

Regards,

Gerald

Hey Gerald, I'm curious... what wavelengths does your spectrum detective meter measure?

Like you don't already know :phone Suntek cxp is nice,only used it a couple times so far but im liking it...

I don't, so that's why I'm asking.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Does anyone use Wincos? I was told that the rolls were less then 100 ft long, like 66 ft? Can someone who uses it let me know? I am trying to figure out if I should use it or Llumar CTX.

I've been using Wincos since it opened to the market. By far it is the best performing automotive film. We use a Spectrum Detective Meter to test films(we measure the IR reduction). The Wincos Film performs better than V-Kool. It is very difficult to install with Wincos. I am now using Suntek Carbon XP. Carbon XP is easier to install. Wincos performs better. However, Carbon XP is similar to LLumar Ceramic films and cost less. http://suntekfilms.com/common/files/specs/auto/CarbonXP.pdf

Good Luck!!!!

Regards,

Gerald

Hey Gerald, I'm curious... what wavelengths does your spectrum detective meter measure?

Like you don't already know :lol6 Suntek cxp is nice,only used it a couple times so far but im liking it...

I don't, so that's why I'm asking.

And here I was thinking you were trying to pick another IR fight :phone Never heard you claim you didnt know something before, right click and save :lol2

Guest vclimber
And here I was thinking you were trying to pick another IR fight :lol6 Never heard you claim you didnt know something before, right click and save :lol2

I don't know how to sew.

I don't know how to tint a Beretta

I don't know how to pat my head and rub my stomach at the same time

I don't know how to derive the conjuncture of "N verse NP"

And... I don't know what wavelengths Gerald's spectrum detective meter measures

Can't I ask a question around here? :phone

Can't I ask a question around here? :lol6

:phone

Thats some FUNNY shizz right there! :lol2

And here I was thinking you were trying to pick another IR fight :lol2 Never heard you claim you didnt know something before, right click and save :lol6

I don't know how to sew.

Haha, chill V.. Ask all the questions you like :imok

Guest maddtinter
And here I was thinking you were trying to pick another IR fight :lol6 Never heard you claim you didnt know something before, right click and save :lol2

I don't know how to sew.

It is a "special" meter made by Lintech to measure their Winco product against other products.It will read their tint to perform better at the wavelength they designed it to.

Guest vclimber
It is a "special" meter made by Lintech to measure their Winco product against other products.It will read their tint to perform better at the wavelength they designed it to.

So they are doing a similar thing to what 3M is doing? Selective wavelength measurement...

Do you know what wavelengths they are measuring with that detecto meter?

Guest maddtinter

So they are doing a similar thing to what 3M is doing? Selective wavelength measurement...

I wish I could tell you but I dont know.Exactly though,selective measurement.I will try to find out from the source that told me.

Guest maddtinter

I wish I could tell you but I dont know.Exactly though,selective measurement.I will try to find out from the source that told me.

Here is your answer 70 nanometers.

Ive tried to research Wincos on the web for more information, but I cant seem to find anything on it. I get links to TD about it, and thats about it. I dont know what wave length they are using either, but I do have it on my vehicle. Ive never had a film on my vehicle that when you roll the window up thats in direct sun, you feel almost no heat coming through the film. Im sure I would feel the same with huper as well, but I dont sell huper. Both films are difficult to work with on auto, so at least I can compare them that way. :dunno

Archived