Curling all week long

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've started using x-100 over the last year and I am very impressed with the stuff.

I completely agree. We mention it every time a customer orders dry adhesive film. We sell plenty of X-100 around here.

Note that we have no plans on coming out with our own version of X-100. Unlike Slip-Tack, the base chemicals to produce X-100 are potentially dangerous (caustic). I would rather not have them in our warehouses.

-Howard

I've started using x-100 over the last year and I am very impressed with the stuff.

I completely agree. We mention it every time a customer orders dry adhesive film. We sell plenty of X-100 around here.

Note that we have no plans on coming out with our own version of X-100. Unlike Slip-Tack, the base chemicals to produce X-100 are potentially dangerous (caustic). I would rather not have them in our warehouses.

-Howard

ewww hazmat, no fun to deal with.

Guest tintjam65

-Howard

X 100 once diluted is no more dangerous than drinking or spilling a popular cola drink. spit.gif

It is for the most part phosphoric acid, which is found in many other soda drinks and is what makes it an excellent activation promoter for cdf (or like adhesives). :lol

It is for the most part phosphoric acid, which is found in many other soda drinks and is what makes it an excellent activation promoter for cdf (or like adhesives). :beer

Correct.

But if we produce it in house (as we do the Slip-Tack) would have to start with the base chemicals (undiluted) which are very caustic. Our plan is to continue selling the X-100, which we strongly suggest for use with dry adhesive films. It's a terrific product.

-Howard

Guest Lee

-Howard

X 100 once diluted is no more dangerous than drinking or spilling a popular cola drink. :beer

It is for the most part phosphoric acid, which is found in many other soda drinks and is what makes it an excellent activation promoter for cdf (or like adhesives). :thumb

sooo.....coke is a good tack applicator now...sweet!!! :nope

Archived